Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Who here has Pokémon X or Y?

This is now a Pokémon thread.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
KingRa7en has (re)joined the conversation. So...what'd I miss?
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Good for you, you didn't miss anything that much. ysome and i are just talking about random shit only. But, you could as well check the other threads.
~Febli-chan~
Wait... December 14th? Ahhhhhh it's the 13th, I see the future.

|
|
|
V

Originally Posted by Soap
Well I only had the last game. You guys got us there. :P

And yeah, it would be nice to get up the ranks. I don't want to be like Apex though. How they just spam wars left and right. Just got 4 or 5 people together and war a good clan once in a while.

I agree with that, we definitely shouldn't be a clan like Apex, warring all day long.

Forums back up!!!!!!!!

Remember to be on tomorrow for our TCT match, we want as many people there as possible even if you are not set to play, you might get to fill in for someone.
Last edited by Toolfree; Dec 14, 2013 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Holy Balls
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Well I only had the last game. You guys got us there. :P

And yeah, it would be nice to get up the ranks. I don't want to be like Apex though. How they just spam wars left and right. Just got 4 or 5 people together and war a good clan once in a while.

I agree with that, we definitely shouldn't be a clan like Apex, warring all day long.

Forums back up!!!!!!!!

Remember to be on tomorrow for our TCT match, we want as many people there as possible even if you are not set to play, you might get to fill in for someone.
S A D B O Y S
Yeah, forums were down for quite a while. I think pretty much all day yesterday.

And yeah, make sure to be on at 3PM (Central) or 4PM (Eastern) tomorrow for our TCT war. I'll give you guys a room name in the Skype chat when it's time.
I heard that switched servers. I wonder what kind of servers they have now. They better be cool ones. c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Hey guys, we had our second round of TCT today. It was an extremely close one, coming down to Cobras leading 5-4 before the last match, but Ice managed to pull of another impressive win in the final round and bring us up to a 5-5 tie. Awesome job out there, everyone!
\o/