Toribash
i never said that. stop putting words into my mouth.
what i said was that i hated qa servers because they got so many actual white belts who have no idea how to play, thus it was kind of boring.
and no, the dm threshold is the same.
No talking back. If u talk back again imputting soap as well as words in ur mouth
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
well, some believes (like oxide) that qa servers are for noobs because of some reasons like the reaction time

also, is it me or is it easy to dm in qa servers?

Oxide doesn't even know what you're talking about. The DM threshold isn't different. And if anything. It's for more advanced players sine you have less time to react. Basically, anyone can win because of the reaction time. But yeah, new players play it because they're impatient like everyone else.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Am I still recognized as a member of this orginization?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
nah, i think its neutral. Yes the reaction time may disturb you but it practices how ready you are and how fast you think
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
i for one love the quick akido servers. most games in the least amount of time and its not hard to find someone to play with.
Originally Posted by GNick01 View Post
about the qa servers
and i think qa aikido is kinda bad, cuz u get less time to plan thing up

Great way for people to farm TC and qi. They don't get a lot per day, so it's fine. Regardless. Theres nothing wrong with it. It's just a mod for people who want to quickly play.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
no hard feelings aquita but i feel like henry VIII couldve taken charge of ta better than u, sry not sry
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18