Toribash
Hey guys, remember that event that we planned but never happened? :C

also check this out

aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Ok seriously what's up with me onsola and matrx's really long posts and you guys make just one sentences? Eki I like how you're being more forum active but seriously that's all you can put in your posts?? Matrx I misunderstood you but I still am not going more relaxed. I am relaxed enough, and that's all that matters.

I am pretty annoyed that no one even read my post....It contained valuable information and I am not pleased. Please go back and read it....http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=5690
If you don't want too then I'll name the important part that I wanted people to read:

1. What do you guys think of me being a mod?

2. We need to stop being extremely relaxed and have like 20 word sentences as our posts. I am becoming really irritated when I see these posts...
Jaded.
Hey hey, at least i'm not making some shitty short posts right? at least i put some info on my posts.

Want me to post more longer posts? Fine, i'll do it.

What i think of you being a mod, I seriously can imagine you working too hard even if the other members are inactive, just like i was on my first promotion. You'll get too exited with the promotion but you'll soon regret the responsibilities and jobs that block your path to moderating perfection, which you will not, never achieve, never. As for the 20 word sentences and 'long posts,' it seems good, but it's too much. 20 words might be considerable if the current topic needs a long explanation or something, but for the more pointless, "what's your favorite" topics you'll find it real hard to make 20 word sentences, unless you want to spam or repeat already said information. Also, CataIyst we haven't met ingame yet, i would like to spar with you, /jo mau if you're available.

What bugs me is those posts where you do this:
Originally Posted by boogie22 View Post
hey sola i'll b a bit inactive cuz yah know new year
im sorry again for shitpost cuz im on my bru bruhs phone
and my mom said be quick cuz we have to go to grandma's
house to get some sh*t and stufff.....

anyways ill be able to post maybe 1st of jan.

they rely on 'enter' to make their sentences look long

happy now?

also, if i could get your permission to put this on the first post onsola,

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
just fixed some minor misspellings on the clan story

nice work onsola! I'll proofread the first post just in case.

And you call your post long.
Last edited by Lust; Dec 30, 2015 at 07:01 PM.

Wetch

My favorite food would probably be pizza. Just because it's what you eat when you're thug life..
lmao but seriously, pizza tastes so goddamn great.
in food that has to be prepared at home, my grandmother makes this chicken type of thing that's mashed, i don't know what to call it in english.
it tastes great as well, especially with roti or chapati or whatever the shit you want to call it, tortillas, lmao

also, thanks.

Catalyst

lmao sorry
Actually the problem is that no one bothers to read any long post, to be honest we're doing this for official because we won't get accepted with shitposts flying around.
you really have to sort of deal with it, but i'll respond
Watch out for the excitement thing as eki mentioned. His post was perfectly on point and it's pretty hard to add to what he has to say.
Don't get overwhelmed, you're not under a lot of pressure. You can sit back and do the necessary things, don't get too worked up.

Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
Almost new years eve, great. Another year of retards filling up the lines in supermarkets...

That shitpost made my day. Well at least you're staying active and that's okay.
PLEASE MAKE BETTER POSTS
I BEG YOU MAN
I BEG YOU

Onsola

I'm actually the guy you would expect to go solo war Nitro and WAPOW in a single day when he gets promoted
10 - 0 in both of 'em
I'm mostly an asshole in the recruitment thread. Though my behavior is generally better now.
though i secretly fucking despise new members

eki27

This post is on point.
Also, what is moderating perfection? Please elaborate, and how does one go about achieving that?
it's not a real expression really, but you know, when you get a good promotion and you'll seem to think everything is on track in your perspective, nothing seems to be wrong, things like that, i don't know. The usual promotion hype.
Originally Posted by CataIyst View Post
What do you guys think of me being a mod? Nobody mentioned yet.

Well you going well to get as moderator but calm down, you need some time to get it.

Originally Posted by CataIyst
Anyway superseba Matrix please stop with the childish fights. It is completely unnecessary and uncalled for. We need to get more serious no more bad posts, I cringe everytime I see people have shit posts. I am not saying this to get Onsola's attention but Matrx say I'm being sarcastic or too serious....we need to be more serious!

I'M FUCKING JOKING, It just makes me so mad that people like you don't understand jokes, I'm just done, please stop doing that type of posts warning me to not do childish fights, I'm not doing it, I'm just joking, goddamit.

Also you're a simple member, you can't tell me what to do, If I am warned, make sure is a higher rank than me, sorry for being rude but it's the truth. If you want to make me a paragraph warning me because something just make sure it's a PM, I will appreciate it.

Originally Posted by CataIyst
I am pretty annoyed that no one even read my post....It contained valuable information and I am not pleased. Please go back and read it....http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=5690

I've readed it, and answered it, I have many posts that no one cares of and it has nice information, but I dont complain.

Wetch's topic:

I've made this one before but I'll say it again.
I love french fries.
Also I love very cold sprite with ice on it.

EDITED A GRAMMAR ERROR ON "How we run" SECTION
Last edited by Corredor; Dec 30, 2015 at 07:54 PM.
Running away...
You should be relaxed here. As long as you do good posts there is no reason why you shouldnt be relaxed. We can make some jokes as long as nobody is offended.
Well in this spoiler I replied to barely all post in this page, I used a spoiler since it was kinda long, enjoy reading.

a lit post

-----
eki I will send u the screenies of my tori throw skype, its easier
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 30, 2015 at 08:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
okay then, send it through skype onsola also, if you don't mind can you also remind the others about this first page revamp i'm doing and the need of screenshots? Thanks
Hey guys i got a major upgrade with my set tell me what you guys think about my new set thanks......about the topi-... wait...there is no topic is there? well then my favorite food is Funnel cakes and also bacon...i just did this topic thingy cause i saw someone post what theirs was so i thought it would be best that i follow them in their what im going to call it, "mini topic" thank u for reading

meh set

Last edited by Xenos; Dec 30, 2015 at 08:49 PM.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]