View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I like this one, he is well mannered and seems quite the type you want to get to know. Yes from me.
Out of nowhere, I arrive.
kso, this is becoming to much like 4chan for my liking, also id like to see what crux, fee, surf and tart have to say about all of this sexy talk.
however on another note my question is:
what is the word?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
holy crap-flap i love it
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by zeddy View Post
oshi, if you guys know what the game unreal tournament is..
then holy shit I found the theme song :O
http://theicecave.net/files/music/(G...nu%20Theme.mp3

Who the fuck doesn't know what UT is?! D:

and yeah GREAT fucking song.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
im REALLY not sure, i get an extremely bad vibe off of this guy and i dont know why. he seems cool and everthing and i want to like him but he is giving me gas right now. seems like you lot love him already so i guess this doesnt mean much anyways. still, i dunno, i wanna scrutinize every aspect of him in the IRC
She/They

Get on irc then erth

Yes from me, I can tell that he's going to be big soon enough in my opinon and let's not waste our change like we lost ghiita