Toribash
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Can I get some CnC?? Thank you..

What is CnC?? Is that some type of explosive like c4?? (Just kidding juuust kidding but seriously what is CnC)
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
What is CnC?? Is that some type of explosive like c4?? (Just kidding juuust kidding but seriously what is CnC)

cnc is criticise(bad spell) and comment not a bomb XD JK
-----
well just watched Sj's rpl
i liked your spin and kick but afer it i see that you lost(maybe) your balance ... also we see clearly that you hold all in the final poe O.o but yeat it was good 8.6/10
Last edited by Darkerharder; Jan 7, 2014 at 06:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
cnc is criticise(bad spell) and comment not a bomb XD JK
-----
well just watched Sj's rpl
i liked your spin and kick but afer it i see that you lost(maybe) your balance ... also we see clearly that you hold all in the final poe O.o but yeat it was good 8.6/10

I didn't hold all x) I just left it as I wanted it for a pose even if I did Hold all do you have anything against it?
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
I didn't hold all x) I just left it as I wanted it for a pose even if I did Hold all do you have anything against it?

ah kk and i dont have anything against <:
just a fancy signature
Im kinda stuuuuck i mean... I cant find any parkour mods to make for the vid.. and i cant make manipulations cuz I CANT! Lol... Idk wtf do i do?? Also i have no good spars to share.. only parkour and madmans.. whaaaaat the fuhuhuhuuu do i do Anyone got a good parkour mod or something?? Do i do tricks with a ball?? HALP!!! HAAALP!
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Im kinda stuuuuck i mean... I cant find any parkour mods to make for the vid.. and i cant make manipulations cuz I CANT! Lol... Idk wtf do i do?? Also i have no good spars to share.. only parkour and madmans.. whaaaaat the fuhuhuhuuu do i do Anyone got a good parkour mod or something?? Do i do tricks with a ball?? HALP!!! HAAALP!

lol if so try to do a demo or just a tricking
also check that lol rpl XD
Attached Files
#the hell.rpl (162.4 KB, 10 views)
just a fancy signature