Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Soap: Didn't Cobras want to reschedule to Sunday because one of their players wouldn't be able to show up? Or did they decide against that? It was sounding like they wanted to reschedule it.

He said before that that was the official time, but I dont know, the time could have changed.

The member who I assume could not come on Saturday had his soccer tournament cancelled due to weather. Read this
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...431871&page=61

Whenever I check out forums, someone has always posted less that 5 minutes ago :O Magic
S A D B O Y S
I never heard anything about them wanting to reschedule to Sunday. The last words I spoke to Zomfier were "Okay. 21:00 GMT 0 on Saturday it is then."

And yeah, hardly anyone posted today :l GET YER SHIT TOGETHER MATIES
All I know is that I do not like being in 33rd place. We need to war more often. I find it hard to be on at normal times, so I won't be able to war much with you guys, however, always looking.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
You should've looked at your own signature before you even decided to host another tourney:
"More is not always better."
~Febli-chan~
Well it's 33rd out of like 60 that are placed. Lol

But yeah, warring is fun. We should do it more often. Oh, and pro warring tip: The more people you have on your side for the war, the more points you get.
Okay so the cobra that wanted to reschedule was me. I had an upcoming soccer tourney in Kansas but I recently found out it was cancelled due to weather. Time stays the same for Saturday.
Yes, my own rule, "More is not always better." I often break this rule.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Hey guys, our war earlier moved us up from position 34 to position 29. If we keep this up we can move up the ranks pretty quickly. It would be nice to get up there, so we need to start warring some more. And thanks to Soap for jumping in the last game there and bringing us from a 6-6 tie to victory.
\o/
Well I only had the last game. You guys got us there. :P

And yeah, it would be nice to get up the ranks. I don't want to be like Apex though. How they just spam wars left and right. Just got 4 or 5 people together and war a good clan once in a while.
Only
Bastard
Living
In
Very
Isolated
Obliterated
Norms
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"