Toribash
I agree with that. You now have a very good alibi that will for sure work.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Man Manta, i kinda miss farmlife.Its such fullfilling work.

It has its downsides too tho,oh well.
Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to live in a city again.
It's just so peaceful and quiet out here.

Biggest downside would be not seeing many people but I am pretty anti social so I'm not that fussed.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
I also left the city for a quiet green village, but i start missing the city somehow.

Just downloaded Supreme Commander Forged Alliance and refreshing my skills
if you guys would like to play then hit meh up, Kane is also on deck
Enjoint life
I swear , SupCom Forged Alliance is the greatest rts ever made.

You all should get it and then we could play as a whole clan in one game at the same time coop.

If that happens i would even get a mic so we can chat and i could give some tipps and coordinate ingame attacks/movements etc.
A well coordinated team in this game in which every person knows what it does and at the right time is fucking amazing.

Lets try to get a game going soon Smaiva.
Last edited by Kane; May 26, 2020 at 06:10 PM.
I would but I have to start buying parts for a new pc because this one is still being a big bad. But maybe i'll get it after that. Probably going to be over 4 months. sadlife
Yeah its actually the only rts game i play^^ i don't wonder how it is still online after all these years
you may also be able to play with older hardware Pendragon, this game is old but gold
Enjoint life
Yeah but I still need to finish Fairy tail with the old lady and make sure to train this dog double time to insure hes the best doggo xD Also been drinking far more then I should be lately...
Coolio miss you guys hopefully we can reunite one of these days hehe
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]