Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Proper sleep, proper nutrition. Balance your mind, body and soul through daily meditation, exercise and intellectual undertakings. Choose to look for opportunity in unexpected events, even if everything seems negative at first. Turn the good into the bad. Mental blocks into building blocks. Be grateful at least 2 times daily. Smoke weed erryday.

TIME NOT FOUND
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Wow, 2 high guys, didn't realise I wrote 'turn the good into the bad'. Don't do that, do the opposite.

Actually really curious as to how you've been lately. How've you been?
Been looking for employment, been pretty unsuccessful. I've decided to start actively upskilling while looking for a job, so I've started doing a Diploma of Business Management online, which should hopefully open up some opportunities while I'm doing it and once it's done (I could probably get it done in ~3 months). Basically not much is happening, but I'm staying optimistic.
Hello everyone of inq, i was just informed that i do not have be in inq to post on this thread. so i would like to take advantage of this thread to get to know some of you guys that i have not talked to yet, and at the same time have fun and chill out. so i will be doing so, ill start with asking hows everyone doing?
yeah thats stinks sometimes getting back into to school but at the same time reuniting with old friends. what grade are you in? im in 9th