Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nice meme matchmaking. I can somewhat deal with rank gaps, shit happens, but there is nothing that triggers more than getting a match against some meme team, usually with 4 scrubs and one high rank scrub like LEM. Just reeeee
retired
Why are you saying rip dust 2?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
time to go play mirage and cache constantly

it got removed from active duty map group panda dude
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
What about it? It got removed from competition maps for leagues. It's still there, and still playable for competitive. It's not like you don't get elo for winning on non-active duty maps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
when maps get removed from active duty its usually cause of a rework, u acting dumb on purpose or what. i cant tell homie
rip ol' dust2
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
when maps get removed from active duty its usually cause of a rework, u acting dumb on purpose or what. i cant tell homie
rip ol' dust2

It isn't rip in any way, you all who act like this are so weird. It's still in-game, still playable in all the 3 mods (dm, casual and comp) so what's the idea? Won't see dust 2 in the next major (probably esl cologne). Pros dont play dust 2 anyway so. We will see it back after next major, really hope the rework will be good and worth, becasue this map right now is really outdated.
If they are reworking Dust 2, It'll probably just be some minor fixes and maybe adding new entry ways into sites or w/e.
It's Valve though, I doubt they'll rework it anytime soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Rip valve death match servers. Now instead of Dust2->Mirage->Dust2->Mirage it'll have to be something new
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!