Ranking
HAH MY MAIN AP CARRY IS GETTING PLAYED BY DIGNITAS ATM AT IPL!!! HAHAHA AP SORAKA FTW AND EXACTLY MY BUILD LOL
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
What are everyones thoughts on Viktor? hes about to be my main when i get better with him but i reckon his burst damage and his combos are insane, he is a strange champion to use cause of his Death ray and ulti because of those i reckon he is hard to master. i do like the Hex core or Evolving technology passive they gave him because they do significant changes to what type of mage you wanna be whether it is a tanky mage, Ap carry mage or support mage. Personally i like AP carry mage because the damage is insane at 18 with Ap stack
Last edited by Afropr0; Apr 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM.
One does not simply question the Afro
Not as strong as other AP carries in terms of damage. He's at his best in laning from what I've seen due to poking (like the Caitlyn of AP Mids). Try Ahri or Cassiopeia if you want to carry solo queue.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I love viktor and i think people constantly overlook him. Once he gets his ult hes a beast in team fights and even in 1v1's but it kind of stinks on how dependant he is on landing his Q.

ye his Q is annoying due to its range buy Augment gravity is good for that
-----
i luv his shuffle dance XD
he has a lot of damage, but thats about it, he has to get too close to unload his burst, and has no real way to lock people down besides his cage, which gives people a chance to walk/flash out of it.

ryze is better, but then again, ryze is the best at everything.

[T]
#hi

Viktor maybe is strong, but why bother when there are other ap carries that require MUCH less effort (e.g. any ap carry lol) to get similiar if not superior results.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
i dont like being an OP nub and Viktor is hardly played an takes skill to play and master in otherwords i like a challenge because playing OP nub champions get boring to quick and i also Op Champions are way to easy to play
Last edited by Afropr0; Apr 7, 2012 at 07:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Afropr0 View Post
i dont like being an OP nub and Viktor is hardly played an takes skill to play and master in otherwords i like a challenge because playing OP nub champions get boring to easy

hey

hey

hey

just cause i like fizz.

but if you think about it, yes, there are some op "nub" champs like morgana (dat fucking passive) but if you think about it, any well played ap champ (fizz, lux, viktor, kennen yadda yadda.) can become "op nub" champs.

also, i love fizz's ult scaling 1:1 ap FUCK YEAH.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox