Toribash
Well, Here goes something maybe?
My name is Scott, I enjoy playing Toribash, my favorite mod is aikido. I am 12 years of age ( Young. I know right? ) and love cake. Preferably chocolate cake!
Thats a little about me.
I want to join this clan because it looks promising, and it looks full of tro.... Amazing fun nice people!
I hope you consider my application for at least a good... 8 seconds!
Hi, may I join?
Hi, I was wondering if I could join this clan as it seems very good. I'm brown belt, I don't really have any textures except for relax and force, I also have chronos hand trails and chronos blood, My win/lose percentage is about 50% and I actively play toribash omst days. Please consider me a possible recruit for this clan.
-----
Dw about it, due to other things and a clan offer, I can't join. thankyou for your time anyway.
Last edited by raver0012; Jun 25, 2011 at 12:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This seems to easy to join, But can I join

Tamer0 is an awesome toribash player!!!

And here are replays to prove im not a noob and im good
-----
Oops forgot to say something

I love fried chicken
Attached Files
EEK the stuff you cant do.rpl (107.3 KB, 5 views)
death combo.rpl (206.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by babybrownboy; Jun 27, 2011 at 10:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by babybrownboy View Post
This seems to easy to join, But can I join

Tamer0 is an awesome toribash player!!!

And here are replays to prove im not a noob and im good
-----
Oops forgot to say something

I love fried chicken

Sorry we already meet our Equal Opportunity black person quota. Two would just start to push the caucasians into an almost-not-majority, which we just cannot have. We hope you will accept our sincerest apology in this situation.
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
May I request single alliance?
Ow, anyway I like cheese and coffee and also TEA!

Sorry we already meet our Equal Opportunity british person quota. Two would just start to stink up the place.
hi