Toribash
I WAS FORCED TO! ;_;
Attached Files
+blood.rpl (224.7 KB, 7 views)
03hitrape.rpl (125.2 KB, 6 views)
0talent.rpl (161.7 KB, 7 views)
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep
Tart reading the title of the replay I thought omg super boom but wasnt so boom-ish :P Great anyway, it's nice.
S3D : +blood it's great, but who's Buglar? In 03hitrape seems there was a DM Threshold change, but I'm sure you never did this :) 0talent it's really nice, reminds me your old HellRazor Capoeira... :')

Now one of my best replays, gogo:
Attached Files
Slash_superhits.rpl (216.2 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Slash13; Jan 15, 2010 at 09:22 PM.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Nice :>

Also, a long time ago me and Meamme0 tried to make those small tf big dismember threshold replays, it turned out in shit, today i decided to edit it, it's pretty cool now imo.

(Meamme0 won in the real match.)
Attached Files
Σ
Originally Posted by Slash13 View Post
Tart reading the title of the replay I thought omg super boom but wasnt so boom-ish :P Great anyway, it's nice.
S3D : +blood it's great, but who's Buglar? In 03hitrape seems there was a DM Threshold change, but I'm sure you never did this 0talent it's really nice, reminds me your old HellRazor Capoeira... :')

Now one of my best replays, gogo:

Slash: Buglar is my alternative account and there wasn't DMthreshold change in 3hitrape
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep
Pretty good Tart, this would be an amazing multiplayer replay, and nice standing with your legs :P
And S3D, yes I remembered after I wrote about Buglar, and I was sure you didn't change the DM Treshold
Another one from me, I wanted to continue it but I had no ideas (I'm making replays in this period 'cause a dude is making a new italian vid):
Attached Files
Slash_boomcapskeet.rpl (305 Bytes, 6 views)
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
God I'm laughing.
Swarfiga, I guess you're pwning in white belt servers x3 I had a lot of fun whit my alt account getting "MANY" streak in whitebelt servers.

Nice punch too.
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by Tart View Post
Nice :>

Also, a long time ago me and Meamme0 tried to make those small tf big dismember threshold replays, it turned out in shit, today i decided to edit it, it's pretty cool now imo.

(Meamme0 won in the real match.)

It was a pretty close call though, about 5000 points difference.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash