Toribash
In-Game Name:Matt76
Reference(s)**** :none
How long have you been playing Toribash:1 year
Why you want to join Torigods:i want to join torigods because this is a great clan and i want to show my skillz and i want to be a part of this clan and i want to add many member in this clan.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:i dont sure but i think you should to pick me because i am friendle i am never was banned and i am really sure if this is a good application you will be accept it,
It gets better...
Originally Posted by Rexereman View Post
Can i Join?

i Join

i J

Lower case "i" capital "J"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
[Torigod]
Sorry bout the invade, but why are there so many noobcakes? This clan gets some of the worst applications I've ever seen.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
i want to join
I want join torigod because i respect gods and i want to be one. I admire the clan name since i seen the name torigod. I knew i wanted to be one i will promise if i become a member i will pay tribute in all actives i will fight for the title a torigod if i will fight for honor
geoker
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
Sorry bout the invade, but why are there so many noobcakes? This clan gets some of the worst applications I've ever seen.

I have absolutely no idea. They're like moths to a lightglobe.
[Torigod]
name:bloodvain
Plya time:1 year
Belt:black before hack
follows directions
played against some 10th dons and won
the reason i want to join is that that im just tired of playing new people and want to start playing real people
i also have been watching this clan for awhile now
ive played with a couple of your clan members

best regards
bloodvain
Name:MasterGabe(my real name is Gabe)
In Game Name:MasterGabe
How long have you been playing toribash: I've played for 3 years now.(I sold my 10th dan account named Bloodyguy)
Why you want to join torigod: Well i wanted to join an offical and a toribash elite clan. Reason why is because I want to be well known and second of all is i think toribash old clans are the best. Heres my real story when the clan came out.When i was in a server torigods were there so i watched them and they own fast.One thing I lea
-----
i learned to not to give up and keep trying.

the members were nice i thought they were cool, but they still are.

What can you do: I can contribute tc and do whatever you like. use me for a worker.

Why pick you but not someone else: pick me because im damn skilled and im respectful trustworthy and i listen to what people tell me to do.(i dont listen when people tell me to do bad things).
Prevous clans: woa, reach.In game activity: i stay on the fourms for 4-12 hours each day i play 1-9hours in game each
-----
i learned to not to give up and keep trying.

the members were nice i thought they were cool, but they still are.

What can you do: I can contribute tc and do whatever you like. use me for a worker.

Why pick you but not someone else: pick me because im damn skilled and im respectful trustworthy and i listen to what people tell me to do.(i dont listen when people tell me to do bad things).
Prevous clans: woa, reach.In game activity: i stay on the fourms for 4-12 hours each day i play 1-9hours in game each
-----
day.

What can you relized is that im very serious to join this clan.
People who want to test me, ill be on at 3:00pm -5 gmt.

Gmt:-5
Belt: Blue belt
I get 200 posts each week or to on forums.
personal info: I was born in canada, ontario. I love playing basketball. I started playing this game in april 4 2008. The languges i speak is canadain and jamacian and some french. Im 15 years old. My msn is gabe.gl@live.ca.
-----
sorry i accidenly posted a copy 2 times. because i thought it already posted.
-----
sorry for bad grammar im rushing and taking my time.
Last edited by MasterGabe; Jan 27, 2011 at 05:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump