Toribash
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Community service is what I basically done. Not because I had to but because I wanted to. Was for some months in Ghana

When was this/what was it about? I'm curious to know, since I'm Ghanaian
Yeah, the servers have been being very buggy today. It should be back sometime soon, I'm sure the team that works with that knows about this and is working on it. :-)
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Some of u should totally make me a signature pic or just a cool signature for lolz.
Im too bad to make it my self and nobody doing it for me even tho id pay: (
I'm terrible at those, I wonder if spcr still does them. He was pretty good at Avvys and Siggys
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Now that I think about that issue, might not be an upload thing - try making a tech support thread @Plus

Also welcome back to the forums everyone xd
Grats on HS of the month Surge! It's great to be back on the forums.
Also Surge want to play a bit ingame later? Probably after I get home from my doctors appointment.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I contacted spcr in discord couple days ago. He totally ignored me. What a nice guy.
Also im starting to get sick of tech support threads. Smaug said in irc its the upload issue. Ill try one more time tomorrow and then make a thread.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Thanks dude, and sure, when are you home? I'm free for the next 2 hours maybe

I'll be home probably 3:00ish my time.

Originally Posted by Plus View Post
I contacted spcr in discord couple days ago. He totally ignored me. What a nice guy.
Also im starting to get sick of tech support threads. Smaug said in irc its the upload issue. Ill try one more time tomorrow and then make a thread.

Yeah the devs are most likely working on it. This has been an issue for a while,
it sometimes happens and is usually fixed pretty quick.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Originally Posted by Plus View Post

Good luck, btw no need to beef with spcr Typhon what time is it now for you?