Toribash
Dude, show a bit of class I mean c'mon grow up im 12 and I have better manners than you, anyway ill be on tomorrow right before I go to school so see ya, have a good day (or night)
Boss there is no need for you to continuesly comment on our clan thread if it is for no reason but to flame and insult our clan. Thank you, and please cease from commenting on here with these rude and disrespectful comments.
I've been caught 0.0, so i was about to look up a virus and than... added one more letter by accident i was already in images and guess who walked by? My mother with the most shittiest timing EVER so... if i'm EXTREMELY not active... Yeah XD https://cache.toribash.com/forum/imag.../goodnight.gif
Boap Soap.
Originally Posted by bossboy020 View Post
watevs ure bitches the only person who aint is gambi and rudolph bithces i will make sure we win are wars against u
-----

i dont no about boaplitas though he could be cool but the restof u accept for gambi and rudolph are bitches and i was as loyal as i could be
-----

oops thot he was in ure clan srry
fuck now im not gonna make it dangit

watevs
but not really
-----
damnit

If you ever disrespect (Penta) again I will come onto whatever server you are on and kill you over and over.
Boss wasn't accepted because his app was bad,
If he spent less time complaining and more time checking the recruitment thread then he would have seen that Rudolph rejected him.
Should I report the 5 year old? Or just leave him be?
Darik what letter did you add?
I'm pretty curios
ha i beat a tenth dan black belt from wapow
bitches
-----
well rudolph atleast ure competitive

User was warned for this post (stop posting here)~Mathias
Last edited by Mathias; Oct 9, 2015 at 05:13 PM.