Ranking
Originally Posted by BumbleBurke View Post
Belt: Green (Was 2nd Dan but lost all of my data)
Mods: Aikido, Mushu, Xspar
No alts
Previous clan: MAU
I wasn't active in clan discussions but was busy at the time.
I am a good teacher for those who need advice to get better.

Something Cool about me: I have anextremely rare disease in real life which make me allergic to things and another cool thing is that I was taught by Zockinator.

No Skype
America
(I don't know what GMT or Playercard is, sorry, im in Eastern North America if that helps)

Sorry m8, we have a minimum belt requirement.
Also not free form, no from me sorry.

Come back when you've ranked up a bit, shouldn't take long.

Originally Posted by PuncakesR View Post
Hello my Australian Friend Sparky.

And hello to whoever may be reading this.

Hello, my name is PuncakesR and im 15 (if that counts for anything to raise me above the usual fanboy kids). the mods im good at is probs ABD (yeah im one of "Those Guys.") , Boxshu and whatever else is just thrown my way. well uuh i dont usually excel in freeforms (oh god english memories) so ill just be writing random shit about myself. I am currently a 2nd dan and im just hovering around there pretty much, my forum activity is a bit meh, and my ingame activity as a wee bit higher than my forum activity. skill wise, i think im pretty good against the people i fight against usually. im not sure if sparky has seen some of my good games but he has seen my play a few times. The previous clan i was in is named Sinon. I left that clan because i was starting to feel a bit out of place there. My personality is a bit all over the place, im usually a aggressive asshole to people if im bored but normally if they are respectful I'll be respectful back. I dont really play well against an enemy who is standing still so im not a replay maker, if i can dig up some of my good games against some other people I'll add them in here, if im missing anything just let me know in a reply or something and ill edit it to this post and put it on the most recent page for all eyes to behold, here is my usercard:

PS: I am never ever. and when i say never ever i mean never ever doing a freeform again. im already bad in english how it is :3.

I'm going to say maybe. Good app, you seem like a cool dude but forum activity is becoming important for us and our future goals.

If you could please explain exactly how active you are in forum and in game, that would be helpful.

Good luck though
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post

I'm going to say maybe. Good app, you seem like a cool dude but forum activity is becoming important for us and our future goals.

If you could please explain exactly how active you are in forum and in game, that would be helpful.

Good luck though

well, when i was in sinon we had a requirement of forum activity over game activity, but no one really gave a shit about it. i would frequently post in the clan thread and all that sort of stuff. i dont really post in other places because there is nothing for me to do there, like question wise im a dumb shit in this game. :3

ingame activity, im on quite alot, whether it be playing online with randoms or just dicking around in random mods with uke.

anyways if its a legit requirement ill see what i can manage. other than that thanks for the half thumbs up and what not. i used to be on our sinon clan group and we would say some stupid shit :3
Professional Shitposter.
well, when i was in sinon we had a requirement of forum activity over game activity, but no one really gave a shit about it. i would frequently post in the clan thread and all that sort of stuff. i dont really post in other places because there is nothing for me to do there, like question wise im a dumb shit in this game. :3

ingame activity, im on quite alot, whether it be playing online with randoms or just dicking around in random mods with uke.

anyways if its a legit requirement ill see what i can manage. other than that thanks for the half thumbs up and what not. i used to be on our sinon clan group and we would say some stupid shit :3

It's not a rule per say, it's just something that we're focusing on and making a more important aspect of our clan.

By active, I don't mean like 20 posts per day or anything. Just enough to stay in touch and be 'forum active'.
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post
It's not a rule per say, it's just something that we're focusing on and making a more important aspect of our clan.

By active, I don't mean like 20 posts per day or anything. Just enough to stay in touch and be 'forum active'.

when you say 'forum active' and staying in touch. i get what you mean by staying in touch and ect.

but with forum active you mean like making your own threads and doing shit in beginners sanctuary and stuff like that?

if so ugh im not that kind of guy if you know what i mean :3

PS:If you didnt get what i mean im trying to say im a lazy sack of shit basically,
Professional Shitposter.
when you say 'forum active' and staying in touch. i get what you mean by staying in touch and ect.

but with forum active you mean like making your own threads and doing shit in beginners sanctuary and stuff like that?

if so ugh im not that kind of guy if you know what i mean :3

PS:If you didnt get what i mean im trying to say im a lazy sack of shit basically,

Nah, just post daily or something, post every 3 days, whatever, just be present in the forum so nobody counts you as dead ;P
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Nah, just post daily or something, post every 3 days, whatever, just be present in the forum so nobody counts you as dead ;P

Easy Then.

So, am I missing anything else to be accepted?
Professional Shitposter.
My personality is a bit all over the place, im usually a aggressive asshole to people if im bored but normally if they are respectful I'll be respectful back.

this is something that really make me troubled.
your personality is almost the same like the vandals on my country. so yeah.
im not voting this app. or Neutral.

little tips: if you want your forum activity boosted up. try to join an organization. im joining [Indonizer] and [AnimeUnited]
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
this is something that really make me troubled.
your personality is almost the same like the vandals on my country. so yeah.
im not voting this app. or Neutral.

little tips: if you want your forum activity boosted up. try to join an organization. im joining [Indonizer] and [AnimeUnited]

wow, your the first person who actually takes what I say seriously,

Congrats on that

and ill pass on that offer to join those "organizations"

they sound shifty as fuck
Professional Shitposter.
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
yeah, invited.

Thanks Sparky.

For once I have someone I can play with who has the same timezone as me ^.^
Professional Shitposter.