Endurance Onslaught 6.0
As of now I think we have found enough recruits, If this is fine with prowler I am officialy stating that we no longer need applications from players for a while. Prowler if you have any problems with this descision PM me to discuss it further since this is not the place to discuss something like that. And Sorry for the inactivity, but I promise it won't happen again for a while. And the 3 posts he has are a bit diminishing on his application and his app needs some more vital information like what clans he left due to inactivity. his real time zone, and an actual playercard might be a little helpful than a link. Good day to all, Gamer signing off for the night.
-----
Clan update: We are now closing the application thread, meaning we will no longer take applications for a while, sorry for the inconvenience but we have enough members. Any and all apllications starting of this post will be insta-denied. Thank you for you're time.

~Gamer

Prowler here, I'm back and reopening this thread, if you wish to join and fight for us, apply. Loyalty, Brotherhood, and honour is very important here. (Just a tip)
Last edited by prowlerLA9; Sep 27, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Well you can't stay with no answer, I think your post is not high enough.
Leaders are english of my mind is good. (about time etc....)
anyway your are honnest and you got the head hunter achievement that both good points. if Prow or Vitta can give a decision about you or even the clan.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
For quick reference, youd have a better shot at applying for xp. This clan is inactive.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Name: irl: Marcus. ingame: mackanak01
Belt: black (dont play alot of normal games)
Country and timezone: Sweden. the timezone is a few hours above americas timezone
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 6
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): i was the leader of (Swish) but i left because of the clan slowly dying.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): mail: funka003@gmail.com Skype: i prefer to keep that secret to avoid spam.
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Tricking collabs, and spars. replay down below.
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I think i am that kind of person who loves conversations. im verry social and like to hang out with other people. i think i could help with making this a happier clan. alltough i have no idea of how to prove that xD. youll just get to see.
Any bans/infractions?:Nopez
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: im just lonely
Player Card:
Did anyone refer you here?:nope i just looked the clan up.
Got some more to add?: help a homeles man out? :P
Attached Files
Last edited by Mack; Sep 18, 2014 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Replay didnt show
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Name:Quentin Thone
Belt:orange I know you said at least black belt my other account has a costom and i forgot the password.
Country and timezone:I dont know my timezone but my country is America.
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):every day in game and forums not much about 5 times a week.
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):I have never been in a clan.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):Email my email is opticalmistery@gmail.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Running,judo,classic,any type of jousting.
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):I cant realy contribute.
Any bans/infractions?:No no bans or infractions
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:I have tried to get into many other clans but they say no.
Ah, I return from illness to find inactivity. Well it's time to do something, Mac I would like to fight you, or spar ingame. Find me in the coming week to be tested.

Mega: why we're you turned down by so many clans? And what was your previous account name?
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
DddCrazy12 Application
Name: Dylan
Belt: 5th Dan
Country and timezone: USA GMT -5:00
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 10
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Yes, Left them because of inactivity
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): dddcrazy12 (skype) dddcrazy12@gmail.com (Email)
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): ABD and Mushu
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can make sets Here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=7724945#post7724945
Any bans/infractions?: Yes, 2 for useless posts, expire in January
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Seems like a nice clan.
Player Card(
Did anyone refer you here?: No
Got some more to add?: I can be tested today
Hmm. Since nobody answered you, it's a fairly nice app.
Send a PM to prowler to test you.
For now, I'm neutral.
Modo Bestia
Name:Jesus OBVIOUSLY
Belt:Orange
Country and timezone:England +00
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):8
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):none
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):ABD , Greykido
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can make this clan active im online almost everyday
Any bans/infractions?:None
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:I was in this clan before on a different account and i got kicked for no random reason so i feel like i can join again with my skills
Player Card:
Did anyone refer you here?:nerti
Got some more to add?:

Im very mature and i like to eat bananas (not joke) im a funny guy