Ranking
ok, im going to work on a replay or two first tho if u dont mind, i showed u most the good ones, ill see if i cant wow u
-----
##didnt make an app yet, hur hur
Last edited by Shikkumo; Apr 26, 2014 at 12:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Smoke Weed
shikkumo's a pretty cool dude, just doesn't do the whole clan thing too often

I'm pretty apathetic about his membership, etc
beware
the goblin
He really is, I recommend him even if his app ends up being shit.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
im gonna make an app asap, im just busy making some replayslike i HAVE to have in this app, hehe.

p.s. thanks josh, and marrez thats pretty dead on, lol.
~Smoke Weed
ok, so, im shikkumo, (Jonah irl) i really like sparring tricking parkouring etc, i try to keep my win ratio over 60 percent, im friends with a good amount of people from vector, including marrez, omega90, zxjoshzx, and some others lol. my skype is nightlotus420. if i am in your clan ill try my best to make you look good and will always be pumping out new and better replays, for brag rights . i tried to make this as long as possible but i cant think of anything else, soz, hope u liek it.
Attached Files
DatETKboom.rpl (82.3 KB, 7 views)
DatETKboom2.rpl (52.0 KB, 8 views)
Spar_Cacrot.rpl (591.0 KB, 6 views)
Erth+BackflipFull.rpl (87.9 KB, 8 views)
Spar_kayla.rpl (406.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Shikkumo; Apr 30, 2014 at 03:55 AM. Reason: hacks
~Smoke Weed
Yes
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
short, but whatever

as long as you're active I'm fine with it

just keep a positive attitude towards others, etc etc AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A
beware
the goblin