Toribash
Perdy's app
Nick: perdy
Belt: Blue Belt (2nd dan if I add other accounts)
Forum Activity: 9/10 --I'm on the forum every day, but I post only on some days.
In game Activity: 9.5/10 --I'm online almost everyday during any free time I get.
Past Clans: none
Bad History: a few minor infractions for unconstructive posts ;c

Why do you want to join?:

I look at [u] as the super sexy slick omnipotent clan among all others :O and I want to be part of that great Ultimate community, to learn from the pros and really work my way up the Toribash ladder, I feel like being part of Ultimate is the best way to do that.

What can you offer to Ultimate?:

In wars I can add to Ultimate's roster of exceptional fighters :3 and I am beginning to sink my claws into almost all areas of Toribash, namely reply making, marketing, texturing and taking part in various forum events. I have a huge passion for improving myself, I'm really competitive and a super fast learner.

Additional information (free form):

My name is Evan, I'm Proudly South African, I am a really hardworking guy ;* and music is my life! I study it, produce it, remix it and flat out adore it. I consider myself to be pretty creative and I love the outdoors.

Replays: I haven't had the time to make something significant in free-play because of school, so this is all I've got.(My upload might not work, I'm using my phone)
Originally Posted by perdy View Post
Nick: perdy
Belt: Blue Belt (2nd dan if I add other accounts)
Forum Activity: 9/10 --I'm on the forum every day, but I post only on some days.
In game Activity: 9.5/10 --I'm online almost everyday during any free time I get.
Past Clans: none
Bad History: a few minor infractions for unconstructive posts ;c

Why do you want to join?:

I look at [u] as the super sexy slick omnipotent clan among all others :O and I want to be part of that great Ultimate community, to learn from the pros and really work my way up the Toribash ladder, I feel like being part of Ultimate is the best way to do that.

What can you offer to Ultimate?:

In wars I can add to Ultimate's roster of exceptional fighters :3 and I am beginning to sink my claws into almost all areas of Toribash, namely reply making, marketing, texturing and taking part in various forum events. I have a huge passion for improving myself, I'm really competitive and a super fast learner.

Additional information (free form):

My name is Evan, I'm Proudly South African, I am a really hardworking guy ;* and music is my life! I study it, produce it, remix it and flat out adore it. I consider myself to be pretty creative and I love the outdoors.

Replays: I haven't had the time to make something significant in free-play because of school, so this is all I've got.(My upload might not work, I'm using my phone)

No. Hope you will find another clan that fits you.
I'll give Evan a yes actually, I feel he has decent communication skills and his writing ability was above average considering most of the fuckers on these forums(and in this clan). Also what town are you from? I'm From East London, EC, Proudly RSA.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by perdy View Post
Thanks Muse nice to meet a fellow South African, I'm from Cape Town "Brasse van die Kaap" .

Awe ma se kind
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris