Toribash
In my opinion, not getting credit when actually contributed is not just disrespect of the person who showed the vid to others, but also a great dishonor for the person, no matter what the circumstances. If Jisse actually did something, he absolutely deserves to be in the credits.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
It was a joke

Anyways, what would be against letting Jisse parkour with Kicks in one replay?
Most of us can't parkour anyways
That's true, most of us probably can't parkour well MP. I can do fine SP.
I don't really have a problem if some replays are made by Jisse and we replaced the names. So long as Jisse wouldn't have a problem with it, I wouldn't mind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Let's keep in mind who's making the video...
If TR lets me, I'd be more than happy to help out with the replays. Replacing my tori with a clan member feels a whole lot like replay stealing to me, and I don't see the point in that. I've gotta agree you might need a hand with the replays though, sience none of you make replays on a daily basis
@ Ds : See now thats good brainstorming , objects lying around that looks like junk is a good idea. Breakable windows is also a good thought . But have that cracked window effect is alittle tricky , if they are flat on top of eachother , no problem.

-------

I was hoping to have the Hutners members be in the replays , only because the into in my recent ( and to come) vids have the "Hunters Inc" bit , so having the members included in the promotion only makes sense . We dont have an offical clan video so I thought it would be nice to have some of you involved .

But I do see your point about jisse ,

@jisse : If you would like to pair up with kicks that I guess it would be alright . I am about half done the first mod so it will still be a short bit before you can play it .

---

The video itself will be in a similar style as my last video but this time I might make it myself . If that fails then I will get my buddy to do it , he made the original Parkour City video so im sure he will be on board.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Let's keep in mind who's making the video...
If TR lets me, I'd be more than happy to help out with the replays. Replacing my tori with a clan member feels a whole lot like replay stealing to me, and I don't see the point in that. I've gotta agree you might need a hand with the replays though, sience none of you make replays on a daily basis

Yep, that's why I said only if you were okay with it. I make replays every couple days, but their mostly madmans, so that I don't get too rusty in that. However yeah, we probably wouldn't be able to make a nice length video.

Anyways, Trichard I'll check out your mods as soon as you post them.

And Jisse, you misspelt since, you spelt it sience.
Bad Jisse.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Oh no! I'm terribly sorry, Ds :|
Thanks for changing your mind, TR. I really needed something to do in Toribash, since I'm all out of inspiration.
:| It's okay to make a spelling mistake on a very difficult word.

Just realized something, Tourneys are back up, that would explain why 500 people are on-line now :P.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
:| It's okay to make a spelling mistake on a very difficult word.

Just realized something, Tourneys are back up, that would explain why 500 people are on-line now :P.

Already noticed that, but as long as that lenshu tourney has grab enabled I'll stay away from it. Nothing is more boring than low belts who grab you and then aren't really moving anymore and stuff >_<

Also, most ppl in tourneys only care about winning which makes the matches quite boring in my opinion. Oh and since lenshu is the only mod I have been quite good a while ago (during the last few weeks I've lost my skills and play (compared to my old style) quite stiff and too rushed, the lenshu tourney would be the only tourney I even have chances to win some tcs :c

@Clan:
Speaking of boring matches and stuff, how would have a match to be for you, to be interesting and fun?
For me I guess I would have to be facing an opponent with a good level of Ingame skill, good atmosphere in the server, and most of all, no noobs Douches.
Last edited by Lynx; Jan 20, 2013 at 10:48 AM.