Toribash
I say yes to both on the basis of go fuck yourselves.

hi fahsod
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Toxiicss View Post
Why hello there! I am Toxiicss.

I am 11 Years old if it will be far to young feel free to tell me.
My Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt.
Forum: I am extremely forum active. (Otherwise my internet is down or I am on vacation.)
The activity of the game: I do play allot or I might be somewhere in or out of town. It depends.
Myself: I am nice, caring, sometimes dreadful because of life, I am in the 6th Grade, I have lots of friends, I almost died because of an head injury, Well, thats all I can tell you about myself.
If I am good enough and why I want to join: I want to join because I am feeling left out and I want to be happy and make new friends not feeling alone and dreadful..

Sphagetti is a good food saucy and yummy.

Thanks for reading this have a nice day!

that's not how you spell spaghetti son.

Not the best app I've seen that for sure and don't take this the wrong way you can't be serious when you say you are "extremely forum active" with 7 posts. Other than that your app looks pretty basic.

No.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Dat video yoki.....

anyway..

Hi, Im miku.

Im an english person. (english as in UK) Which means my gmt is 0.. so now thats out of the way.. I guess i should tell you about all my silly little problems huh? Well, here they are. I Have too many issues to be fairly honest. but i will go through most of them. Well, i will try.

Dem issues doe:
I Have a lot... A LOT of trust issues..
Im socially awkward. and im very anti-social when it comes to the real world..
I Am REALLY argumentative. Yes Yoki, thats a real word.
i Have depression. Which means sudden mood changes. Which means even worse arguments.
The depression can get bad. Very bad. like... very very very bad..
I dont really go outside my house much. Im usually on toribash doing random crap.
I have an obsession with kittens.

Well. now that some of them are out the way. moar about mahself.

Im 16 in like.. 4 months.. I love to do art.. i find it fun.. and when im unhappy it calms me down. a lot. i lead a strange life, i sometimes play the guitar. Yes. i can do that. I know yoki. because yoki is aweshum! i know a couple people in here. And im sure they know me. And. this clan is gewd. And teh peoples are good too. Anyway. back to me. Im emo. Dont judge.

Dis picture doe

Yeah. Thats me. Anyway. i just feel like you should all know that. because. you should.

Im a nice person... and i will only turn mean unless provoked. I even argued with eason... because he gave me a warning for doing a "useless" post which was actually not meant to be useless. Then redundant fixed it.. so.. its all good.

I sometimes go outside on my own. i do skateboardy stuffs. not much anymore though. so. that was fun. I dont like the outside. but yeh. I enjoy this game a whole bunch. And i enjoy making art for this game. cause thats all im good at >.>

Also. as for gender wise. you saw my picture. judge me from that.

Yes i have piercings. No need to be all like "ew piercings" cause i really dont care. >.> They are accessories that i like. They are meant to please me. not ebburyone else..

If there is more that you wanna know. just ask. im willing to share it with you.

And my name is not important either. just call me miku.
Last edited by Miku; Oct 9, 2013 at 11:52 PM.
Your application annoys me in a few ways.

The fact that you capitalize some sentences and not others bugs me.

The way you victimize yourself and talk about how you're so depressed.

You also seem to be hiding behind a shell, why would you not tell us your gender, that kind of stuff can lead to problems.

The last thing this clan needs is a bunch of issues, we're a fairly calm pacifist-like clan.

We're basically just a group of people who hardly play the game, so we're more interested in your life than we are about your activity. Yet you hide your gender, name and most things about your life besides Toribash.

Why accept someone who is not willing to reveal themselves?

I say no.

Sorry, nothing personal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe im doing it to keep myself safe because last time i told people too much personal things. it just ended up hurting me.

Also. i didnt say that i was going to refuse my name being asked or my gender.

My name is james. i think that clears all that up. Gender isnt really important to note. because of my name. so there.

im not hiding.

i just like to be safe is all.

Edit: i only kept my name out because i dont like it.
Last edited by Miku; Oct 10, 2013 at 12:56 AM.
You will not be judged, insulted, or scrutinized by any means by any of our members, I can assure you this.
what am i doing here
Well, a lot of the members are good people. I know for a fact that Yoki is a very nice person. >.<

Also sorry if i seem a bit of an agitated person. Last three - four days have not been the easiest... A lot of arguments were raised. and they irritated me. So sorry if i seem a bit, edgy.

Also thank you yoki c: