Toribash
My phone's IRC client got somewhat fukd up xd

Can't really do anything now,
still longing for my pc..

O well, are you guys planning to go in-game later? I might want to try sparring :> (that if I could get someone's pc or something to play the game)
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
I feel like this thread is not getting enough love from me :'(
Anyways.
@ iso: yeah. I haven't watched/read it, but there are quite a lot of people saying that it's awsum. Now you're one of them xd
Probably should check it out sometime

People, please send me more replays. Especially if you haven't posted any replay here. ofc.

Also, on a sad note, hayz left. That bastard. It was for some irl reasons or sth "this game is messing everything up" etc.
Basically, he is somewhat quitting and doesn't want us to "suffer"(don't know how do we suffer from that, but k.) Correct me, if I'm wrong, since these are just my thoughts about why did he leave ._.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by radcliffex View Post
Keewl Vids!! ilike the thumbs up and the Show off

Thank you

Originally Posted by J0Y View Post
My phone's IRC client got somewhat fukd up xd

Can't really do anything now,
still longing for my pc..

O well, are you guys planning to go in-game later? I might want to try sparring :> (that if I could get someone's pc or something to play the game)

Tommorow perhaps?

Originally Posted by nathancash View Post
Cool replays dude

Thanks

Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Just finished Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.
It was fucking awesome.

Er, I think I watched one episode of it 2 years ago, is that anime about some blonde kid and his brother that has like medievel armor or somethin'?
I also remember how their father turned their little sister into some talking chimera thingy.
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
I feel like this thread is not getting enough love from me
Anyways.
@ iso: yeah. I haven't watched/read it, but there are quite a lot of people saying that it's awsum. Now you're one of them xd
Probably should check it out sometime

People, please send me more replays. Especially if you haven't posted any replay here. ofc.

Also, on a sad note, hayz left. That bastard. It was for some irl reasons or sth "this game is messing everything up" etc.
Basically, he is somewhat quitting and doesn't want us to "suffer"(don't know how do we suffer from that, but k.) Correct me, if I'm wrong, since these are just my thoughts about why did he leave ._.

We had a chat in a server I made, he wrote "Everyone's better without me".
Pretty strange, he also mentioned the same thing he did to Arthur, "2 years ago, I got trapped in this tb game circle, and I got free....Now, I'm trapped again.
Probably gonna see you in a few weeks or maybe months."
HI guys my name is FLoyd

My belt is blue soon to be brown

I really want to be in this clan i can offer
all sorts of things like tc and advice in tourneys i maybe a low belt my skills say a tottal different thing please I really want to be in -nao
maylene we really should watch people more, i mean this clan shouldnt be full of unskilled people.

Actually i dont care... but well the reputation of Nao should not go from pro clan to noob clan...

Even when its a more forum based clan, that doesnt mean we accept everyone, who just can spell correct.
The Sleepy Beast