Ranking
Originally Posted by kurmit View Post
hello, i would like to apply for TLL, my name is kurmit *ribbit* and this is my new main, my old main was mikyo, but i decided to make a new one because some friends *aiona* cough* gave me the nick name kurmit, and i want to go pro with this account, i have always loved TLL and respected it, and i would love to join if it is ok.

Well, why not, just post around the threads and maybe chat with the members, it takes a while to be accepted.
ok man thanks, i hope you dont mind btw if im a low belt, but thats because this is my new main account, i sorta got pushed into it, anyway, i would love to join this clan its amazing
Its not easy being green.
Well this is a free form app im not good at it but i'll give it a shot.

My name is Noel and i have been playing toribash since 2007 in my other account and i quit there in 2010 and then made this account in 2012. The reason i want to join TLL is because I been talking to Fear and pv2 for a while and its been fun to be talking to them and i want to meet more of you in TLL.The mods i play are Abd , Ninjutsu, Rk , Aikido , lenshu and brushu. Here is some stuff about me i am just a fun guy who just wants to people with people who are challangeing and all out fun to talk to but i can get my mind blown with some people who clearly do not know the meaning of having a brain but i just ignore it and if it does get out of hand ill just kick them and/or leave. So that's pretty much it i will post some replays if you want
Attached Files
Erth tk spin end.rpl (87.8 KB, 4 views)
Hackysack Succes.rpl (557.4 KB, 3 views)
Reverse momentum on aiona.rpl (41.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Noel; Dec 3, 2013 at 02:50 AM.
Greetings, my name is Rajere, I have applied in the past and would like to redeem myself if you give me the chance. I've been playing since 2012 and I think have gained lots experience in that one year compared to 08' and 07' players in my opinion. I mostly play ABD, and if Im not playing that Im either sparring or doing a few matches in different mods, but rarely. I wish to join [TLL] because I've always thought it was a pretty superior clan compared to most just because of what it's mainly about, and not always being try-hard duelers and what not, just have fun chatting every once and a while. I am usually an outgoing guy unless I'm pissed off for whatever reason but I usually get over it. So yeah, if you want more info let me know.
Again I am not sure if I have been here long enough, or trusted enough for my opinion to matter. However I have known Rajere since he started and has almost always been good to be. So again sure
Application
My name: tunigowan(Planing to get a name change to Tuna)
A Little about myself: I Started Playing Toribash on Augest 2012,
I am a 14 year(D.O.B 28/04/1999) old Male, I wan't to be a Computer Engineer when i grow up :P, Going to Learn how to make games in Unity 3D, I know a little PHP, Java Script, Ruby(not much at all), any way i life is dull so i will not bore you with my life story,
i am Forum Active (I am on every day i am going away on the 22nd and copming back on the 28th if i do get in i will try to be active)
My hobby's: Music making, Video's(Soon), 3D designer(As in C4D, 3DS Max, Maya, Blender) 3D Animation, Etc etc,
Activates: Capoiaria(Brazilian Martial art/Dance) Playing Games, Working With Wood/Metal(Wood/Metal Craft i make spoons Knifes so forth)
My user Card:
i have not been so active in game due to my pc not working properly(Fan Error)
so I will be saving up for a gaming pc.
Why I wan't to Join: to be with more people and to make more friends, i have seem some of you play in game and your good, and Your Forum Active.
i know i am not good at Applications :/ so yeah any way why it was so long for me to post it is because i got a Email Sent Virus and i knew who did it so i had to deal with him and why he sent it.
All the best Tuna
Last edited by Tuna; Dec 3, 2013 at 01:00 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
alrighty time for my suggestions.

I have met everyone that applied, the ones that already got in, i agree with. congrats.

the others that havent gotten in yet.

Noel, i have talked to you a few times....seem like a decent person, but i after talking with you, and watching you talk ingame i dont think you would be a good fit.

Rajere, i remember you from before, i like you, i say yes.

kurmit, i thought you were good ingame, seem like a decent person and you post around, but i dont have a judgement on you. im gonna let fear decide on this.

Tuna, no. I saw you writing in the Amon irc, and no. you seem very prone to drama, and TLL doesnt need it, and wont tolerate it.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Hello.my name is Gabe snd i would like to join[TLL] ive heard alot about this clan and fear has told me a few things about the clan and this clan sounds fantastic i would love to join and be apart of the clan i am a blue belt i have been playing since mid june of 2013 but sadly my other account was stolen so i made this but i am a good player and i would love to join.