Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh guys, just for letting you know, I can't play toribash(in-game), because my notebook or laptop, is decomposed, so I'm on a trash called pc that can't even run any game, so I'll let you know when I got my notebook/laptop back
lolpants's application
Name: lolpants
Belt: blue for now
Best Mod: judo, wushu
Talents (Toribash Related): good at flipping; i can usually pull off a lucky win
Self Description: a pretty versatile player, i always liked ripping [Q] apart. i am somewhat new to toribash, but i am getting good.
Country and GMT: usa, eastern
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?: i dont usually use the forums often, but i play tb everyday
Anything Else?: [Q] sucks
Last edited by lolpants; Apr 28, 2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: ingame correction
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Sorry, but I'm gonna have to say no,....You did good in testing, but it took you a really long time to figure the forums out, sorry =/
lolpants, I have to say No, why ?, well, your post count is too low, and I have to fight and saw you in game, so, I have to say No for now
Alright guys, First Pmg forum mini event >.> But Let me set the rules (Pmg is pimp my gun in case u don't know)

1. Go to pimpmygun.com (link here - http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php - Old pmg- http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/oldapp.php)

2. Create a gun(Based on theme= pistol, ak, freestyle, shotgun) Then post it in the forum in less then a day

3. Then Gbleek, Fardor, And/or me will judge the pictures and rate them

4. Winner gets 100-300 tc depending on the ratings (100tc = *** 200tc = **** and 300tc = *****)

5. Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday we will be doing this. You do not have to participate if you don't feel the need but feel free to do when you want

Examples of pics---myweapon (1).jpg myweapon (3).jpg

myweapon (5).jpg
Last edited by shadowXcor; Apr 29, 2010 at 01:38 AM.
Clan/Individual Name:Perfection
Why You Want A Alliance?:because i have many friends in jungle like gbleek and shadowxcor from a long time ago
Both Sides Will Win With This? Why?:dont quite understand but i believe there is no reason for us to be enemies
Dont make me use kick of teh epic sauce
Originally Posted by xXUrnXx View Post
Clan/Individual Name:Perfection
Why You Want A Alliance?:because i have many friends in jungle like gbleek and shadowxcor from a long time ago
Both Sides Will Win With This? Why?:dont quite understand but i believe there is no reason for us to be enemies

Yes...Oh and guys go ahead and make your guns for pmg- Theme is Freestyle

=D
Last edited by shadowXcor; Apr 29, 2010 at 01:53 AM.
Sure, I don't really care. I want some more alliances, so yes. Lolpants, no you post count is low, and putting "I can usually pull off a lucky win". (usually and lucky win aren't good for an app). good luck though Lolpants, I hope you get a clan. Just pull up your posts and keep looking.
Co-Leader of [Jungle](Goddamnit we died)