Originally Posted by Displacer View Post
MY C3 APP

I want to join
1. I am kingsta's cousin irl btw
2.yall kno me
3. I 0nlin3 lots

No.

Also clow, where are we suppose to wibble D:
Kingsta, in the less serious threads I assume. I think we should make a C3 Wibbles thread
Originally Posted by Rj View Post
Kingsta, in the less serious threads I assume. I think we should make a C3 Wibbles thread

We HAD one.... Guess what happened to it...
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
We HAD one.... Guess what happened to it...

enough /derail though
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Hi, my name is Matt and i'm 13.I live in the united state's. I started Toribash about a year ago, My friend from school showed me. Im pretty good, i have a 51 ratio. My best mod is akido and I play with Lastgod all the time.I'm a pretty fun guy to talk to and im pretty hilarious.I'm pretty active on the forums and very active in-game. dont really have any special talents, I was trying make textures and signature's and things of those type's but i can't figure out how to work gimp. Bet you're laughing you're ass off on that one.Im active on the weekdays for at least 1 hour a day.im on for hours on the weekends.I can give the clan friendship,respect, maybe some tc if needed. I'm a 2nd dan and im up for testing.Last, the only reason i didnt try to help jungle is beause I didnt really know any of the members, I met ryder24 and talked to him for a little bit and he recruited me.i have gotten to know a few [C3] members, mainly lastgod. I can do just about any job that the clan needs me to do.The only infraction I have recieved lately is for useless post. The main reason i wanna join is because you all seem laid back and im familiar with some of the members.p>
Last edited by Broskii; Jan 30, 2011 at 10:50 AM.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Your (mis)use of the apostrophe makes me want to shove 16 inch nails through my eyeballs
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Im sorry. im 13. my grammar isn't that good
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Tell me, how many clans have you been rejected from in the past two weeks?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up