Toribash
I think, with all due respect, it should be on the activity and organization of the clan, to organize future events, why only clan wars for me is not enough. If you agree, i put my ideas in on the table.
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
I think, with all due respect, it should be on the activity and organization of the clan, to organize future events, why only clan wars for me is not enough. If you agree, i put my ideas in on the table.

I will promote you soon, but you havent been on the clan long enough for an important rank, maybe in one week or two it will be ok to promote you
Im good at replay making.
-----
Clan events is a good idea.
Last edited by victortb; May 31, 2015 at 09:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Ok onsola. I will soon find the current time zone of most members to know their hour of play, as i'm from brazil, i do not see many members in game because of the time diffenence between our countries.
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
Ok onsola. I will soon find the current time zone of most members to know their hour of play, as i'm from brazil, i do not see many members in game because of the time diffenence between our countries.

well Im from Argentina my time zone is utc -3, Zed is from Germany, Gruszex from Poland, and yeah i cant tell you from where does everyone come but I tell you this so yoou see we dont have similar time zones
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Im good at replay making.
-----
Clan events is a good idea.

Victor, my idea was not this, but thought it was cool that idea of replays.
I'm making a big video check out my event on the events page
-----
when I'm done with it of course
Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; May 31, 2015 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cnc?