Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
In-Game Name: Bio
Belt/Qi: 4657
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: none really, i talked a bit about it with jonggi though.
Reference from notable any person(s): none.
GMT (TimeZone): no idea. sorry :S but i live in USA, California.
Preferred modes: Wushu, Taekkyon.
Previous clans: phoenix,karma,CW, 1336.9,sin,
Why do you want to join: i have a few friends in this clan, and it seems like a fun clan.
Why should we let you join: i'm incredibely active, and i do art. i made my set, magix's set, aelak's,ravaged's head, and a few others.
Ban history: none. 5 infractions though, all expired.

My personality i guess you could say is stubborn, i like to get my point across. I go ingame everyday, and i check the forum everyday, my main hobbies are toribash, and solving the rubik's cube. I've known AdotEngine for awhile, as well as jonggi, i recently got my name changed, i was formerly known as Profile1to10. and i'm not sure if he'll remember, but i know palaxius from when he was still argevald.

NOTE: the replays below are MINE, they were made when i was Profile1to10 though.

Yay, I know I'm late but I say yes.
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
Originally Posted by Michstaa View Post
wow 3 applications in 1 day. is that a record?

shadow ace: it comes to your in game performance you are a decent fighter. even though im not really to judge because im pretty crap in game :3. with the forums try and get familiar with it. but i would say yes. weather you get in or not is up to the clan council.

Why thank you.

In-Game Name: Zomper
Belt/Qi:
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: None
Reference from notable any person(s): None
GMT (TimeZone): +2
Preferred modes: Akido, Jousting, Twin sword
Previous clans: None
Why do you want to join: I want to grow as a player and get hints and give hints on fighting I want too enter a room with the status of pandora i think being in a clan would give me a big boost
Why should we let you join: I am a fairly new player with high skill I am progressing extreamly fast I once got a 20 win streak in akido i have beat lots of 2nd 3rd and more dan black belts I once beat athens on my friends game I will make this clan very noticed not that already is not.
Ban history: none
And explain in a paragraph your personality: I am a helpfull tori player I sell heads by the way. Most people get along well with me I am a good sales man i am fairly good at grammer. I realy want too join
do not double post please.

there is a button called edit... use it.

now, I will make a poll for you in pandoras real box. stay tuned for results.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Yeah, and just a side note; nobody cares if you beat people with a higher belt. Because it won't let you become 'the better player'. I get beaten by white belts, just so you know.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Go to 'Go Advance'(It's beside the 'Post Quick Reply' Button) Scroll down, then you'll found 'Manage Attachment' Button. Choose the replay you wanna show, then press upload.
princeD2 is nice, he's one of my friends, he's ingame active, not forum active, like i am.
hello everybody, i have come again to try to join Pandora
In-Game Name: DeadbeatsummeR
Belt/Qi: blue belt (456 qi i think)
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: i have never been reffered by anyone
Reference from notable any person(s): as i said before, i have never been reffered by anybody
GMT (TimeZone): im indonesian, therefore it is -7 GMT, or +7 GMT, forgive me for i have forgotten my own country's timezone
Preferred modes: wushu, and sambo are my favorites
Previous clans: i do not have a previous clan
Why do you want to join: because pandora is a good clan to be in, and i am lately being an asshole to the community, therefore you guys, who have been a good part of the community, can accept me and teach me on how to be a good part of the community.
Why should we let you join: i know, that i lied to you about me being 19, but that was because i do not want anyone to treat as a little kid in this community, so please, give me another chance on this
Ban history: i have never been ban before

and if your looking for some replays :

Attached Files
dead awesome wushu decap.rpl (52.1 KB, 3 views)
dead body splitting pasha.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
dead wushu decap.rpl (35.5 KB, 3 views)
dead decap2.rpl (24.8 KB, 3 views)
dead decap airness.rpl (49.4 KB, 3 views)
< o . . 0 >
)------(