Toribash
Hey Crow doing pretty good, :V everyone should get their forums activity up. I'll be saying this on the Discord chat multiple times a day to eryobe better start postin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Can someone update our clan allies: there's not need to let (Mecha)Crow since he's home now.
[WAPOW] ftw
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
oh yes thanks Hannw! i totally forgot to xD hows everyone been doing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've been doing great lately, I had my 4 wheels driving exam today. I'll know if I have it in 48 hours and I didn't screw up during the exam so everything's good ^^
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
surtout ne stress pas "heheheheheheheehhe"

(whatever you do, don't stress "ehehehehehehehehh")
-----
for real tho why no one told me i was a warrior now ? a random weird dude came to my house with a pair of cissors had to fight him with my only triangle of destiny
Last edited by Kamy; Jan 22, 2016 at 10:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WE. GO. JIM.
[QUOTE=Hannw;8522987]Can someone update our clan allies: there's not need to let (Mecha)Crow since he's home now.
[WAPOW] ftw [/QUOTED]
Hannw you ruined it , i wanted to be an ally with myself in another dimension and in the same clan being like bruh pajama time lolololololololololololoolol
having some snow here in good ole Alabama! FUCK YEA!

How is the weather for everyone else?
oh is this where i put my signature?
I heard there were a lot of blizzards and stuff down in the States. In Canada it's just been pretty cold but we haven't been getting too much snow. And us massive blankets are bae
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]