Toribash
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Something caused us to lose our tags, and a lot more happened over the year.

I heard that Alan got mad and screwed all up. Have you already PM'ed any Clan Mod about our tag?

With all these guys talking about Diablo 3, I'd like to play Diablo 2, which is the only one I have. BUT WHERE'S MY FUCKING CD?
I've never played Diablo before.
Shame on you, losing your CD can get you in jail.
My jail
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Hello, sorry for vanishing off the face of the planet for a few weeks, you see I had a birthday recently and it turned out to be one of the single most depressing days I have had this year. And then my computer shit itself, so I just curled up into a ball and slept off my mind numbing rage.

So, what the hell happened to our tags?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
I heard that Alan went berserk and deleted some things in the clan discussion forum.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
I never liked that man...

Added a new goal for myself. Get Akmal to rejoin raku. (I miss you so much ;A;)

EDIT: Due to Toriclans coming back I have promoted all the recruits, yay!
Last edited by XWOLFz; May 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
I've never played Diablo before.
Shame on you, losing your CD can get you in jail.
My jail

*I see what you did there*
When I was 8, Diablo 2 was my favorite game.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
I'm nineteen and Diablo2 is still my favorite game.

My copy of D3 should be here on Monday, let us see if it cannot hold up to my very high expectations.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Yeah, I really had to pull some strings to get it...

I really owe someone now >.<
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Hey XWOLFz, do you think we should have a "thread cleanup* (Deleting all not used threads)
We have more than 5 threads not being used.
Definitely not Josh Lintag