Toribash
See shadow you wouldnt have that problem if you would just use xfire same with you other guys.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Originally Posted by Xtreme View Post
Aiur is op-ed. Terran is op-ed EVERYTHING IS OP-ED EXCEPT FOR ZERG. ZERG IS UNDERPOWERED

bitch be tripping balls.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
Originally Posted by thesorrow1 View Post
See shadow you wouldnt have that problem if you would just use xfire same with you other guys.

couldn't agree more. GET XFIRE!!!! there's a thread on here about it (at least i think it still exists)

also here's an ingame recording of me playing crysis 2 the first level on the hardest difficulty with only the pistol

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=BRQ0MGSR

sorry for not having any sound. i forgot to setup the xfire ingame recorder to record sound as well...

if you skip to about 10 minutes in you can actually see the gameplay
Last edited by Organ; Jun 10, 2011 at 09:58 AM.
You don't say?
Ok so last night I had a giant bag of goldfish (so cash I know) and I walk into my room high of course and right once I go to sit down I swear to you Jesus Christ himself took up arms and slashed my bag of goldfish and they spilled all over my floor.

Thought I'd share my rage for a minute
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
dude, i've had that happen with a new box of cheez-it's. i opened the box and they all spilled out in my brother's truck not even 2 minutes later.

brand new box too just got it from the store lol
You don't say?
Organ its the worst isnt it! I was seriously like on the verge of suing the makers of goldfish (Pepperidge Farm) for making such shitty bags
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me