Toribash
Alright you wirefags, time to show me how it's done
http://i.imgur.com/bS1Fb.png (front view)
http://imgur.com/iAphN.png (wire view)

I am currently in the process of making a 7 segment display to be later attached to a calculator. Maybe.
PROBLEM: I couldn't hook up the horizontal segments (A G D) properly without inconsistent flickering, and was wondering if one of youse guys knew how
I apologize if the B C F E wires are wrong, I did those all by myself, and am not sure if they are wrong or right.

Also, happy new year
elsewhere
You might wanna tear all that down, sorry.
Widen out the spacing of the wires that are on the ground. If you saw how my wires are, You have to space htem out ALOT if you wanna keep it easy to make the numbers. There's no real easy way to do the middle ones, you just gotta be creative with it, it took me about an hour to build just the wiring for the display.
Bio: is your ip static, have you forwarded ports 25565-25566 and set it to a device, have you give your friends your external ip and not internal, that you can find here?
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I've forwarded the ports. It's set to a device, i'm giving them an external ip.
How can I check if my ip is static?
If you haven't set a static ip, then that's the problem.
Join #outside or #minecraft and let's talk.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I'll join in later, busy playing minecraft I've found another server to play on, and my goal right now is to get the most diamond evar. My record on another server is 3 stacks
3 stacks of dblocks isnt too bad, well actually it depends how long you were there for :L
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Not solid blocks, 3 stacks of diamonds, it went out to about 20 solid blocks, i had been playing for maybe a week or so.
I just went to watch Yogi Bear in 3D and stole one of the 3D glasses to play with 3D anaglyph on. I am officially a boss.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan