Endurance Onslaught 6.0
im working on a new texture set for myself. i dont know when it wil be finished, but when it is i will show you guys. then i might re-apply.

ps thats for all the help.

i found a realy cool trick for photoshop to make a awesome globe.

here it is

make sure your paper is square with black background fill.

1) filter>render>lensflare (make sure it it the white light)
2) filer>Distort> Polar coordinates (make sure you are using the second one down the list.)
3) flip the canvas around so that the lens flare is know on the bottom
4) filter>distort>polar coordinates (make sure the first box is check.)

you should get a globe and then use the marquee tool and crop the double globe out.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Well, instead of cropping the globe out. Alternativly you could, create a new layer, then use the marquee tool, make a quick circle, fill it in with any color. Then put the layer below the the sphere image you created with the distortion and whatnot. Then click on the globe layer and press Alt+G. Then you can maneuver the globe around to get it how you want it to look. Very awesome effect though, don't know if you got this from a tutorial, but it's sweet. My result:

thanks for posting the result. i was to lazy. i found this tutorial on yourube in fast forward x8 and slowly decoded it.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I'm not just gonna assume I'm in this org, until someone of power looks at this:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=41112

Mah lil' head shop. I make new heads a lot.
I finally found out how to put the heads on the page, without the stupid links. Let me know if I get into this group, it seems awesome and fun.
Last edited by Tiebasher; Jul 19, 2008 at 07:33 AM.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Thanks a bunch.
I'm adding new heads daily now lol. I now found out how to make ones like gid, who dont have a spherical head. (as shown in my avatar, is what my head texture looks like)
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
havnt posted here in a while, thought id keep you guys up to date with some of my recent stuff...

a set i sold to dragar: my first robotic set, dont quite know how i feel about it yet

and a set iv just completed for lapsus(havnt had a reply from him yet on feedback)
personally this is one of my favorites... simply made, crisp and generally looks good imo

-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I thought the blood on the hands was a nice extra touch

though the difference in colour might have been a bit much =/
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-