Toribash
How to win ability draft:
-Pray to get a melee hero (treant pref).
-Get drow's or clinkz's arrows/silencer gleaves and go arcane.
-Wreck people.

Seriously, my last AD was with pudge, drow's arrows plus brood's ulti was beast. Zero escape.

Other thing that almost killed us on other game was treant invis + static link. :<
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
How to win ability draft:
-Pray to get a melee hero (treant pref).
-Get drow's or clinkz's arrows/silencer gleaves and go arcane.
-Wreck people.

Seriously, my last AD was with pudge, drow's arrows plus brood's ulti was beast. Zero escape.

Other thing that almost killed us on other game was treant invis + static link. :<

How to win ad:
build whatever
ez game ez win
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
in a perfect world

get tiny:
Bounty hunters jinada strike
Earth shakers Enchant Totem
Kunkka tidebringer
Tiny ulti

one hit, 5 man wipe with no items.
ezgg
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
unstable current, untouchable, corrosive skin, chemical rage

Come fight me uberkunka.
Started playing mid.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/528054766

This is a good representation of how it turns out.

> win mid
> gank tons
> nearly 15 - 0
> everyone else on team terrible
> lose game
don't go manta first on viper. Mek into aghanim is so much better, you can fight early with your team, and also you can use your ulti like 2 times in a teamfight. Viper strike is so sweet against melee heroes. You can kite them so easly with it, and it does shitload of damage early. Good stuff
gfdgdghfg
had an 83 minute game tonight, was losing my mind.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/527827099
their sandking and ES's comboes were evil.
combined with mirana ulti, it made the magnus warlock initiations a pain, initiating on us befor we could initiate on them, and all spread out so we couldnt get a decent RP off all game.
although our magnus was jumping the gun and going all out yolo swag blink RP on single targets, didnt really help.
must have spent 5k throughout the game on wards, sentries, dust and smoke... and im not even exaggerating.
we won though, so it was all good, a double warlock ulti can really change a game when you have a maxxed gyro with flak up and 4 seconds of space to use it.

was lol though, our invoker, as useless as he was, with euls, tp boots and max wex, had perma 522ms.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
unstable current, untouchable, corrosive skin, chemical rage

Come fight me uberkunka.

untouchable is the only thing that worries the one hit build, tinys attack animation cant hit you, you can move out of range befor the hit lands...
on the other hand, with tide bringer, i dont actually have to hit you, i just need to hit someone else and kill you with the splash :P

still, unstable current has a max damage steal of 224 or something, and you wouldnt be able steal it fast enough, especially if i attack something thats 700 range ahead of you

Originally Posted by SunR1se View Post
don't go manta first on viper. Mek into aghanim is so much better, you can fight early with your team, and also you can use your ulti like 2 times in a teamfight. Viper strike is so sweet against melee heroes. You can kite them so easly with it, and it does shitload of damage early. Good stuff

mek is such a try hard build though. just because pros do it, doesnt mean we should.
it relies on your team mates doing their part, lol, which, in pub games is a laughable notion.
in a pub game, i would rather see my viper go for a more conventional carry mid role.

aghanims is nice though.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
untouchable is the only thing that worries the one hit build, tinys attack animation cant hit you, you can move out of range befor the hit lands...
on the other hand, with tide bringer, i dont actually have to hit you, i just need to hit someone else and kill you with the splash :P

still, unstable current has a max damage steal of 224 or something, and you wouldnt be able steal it fast enough, especially if i attack something thats 700 range ahead of you

Nah unstable current is the passive, with those 3 skills you would have 120 + 100 + 25 = 245 attack speed slow.