Toribash
I am Evil

Nick Names: Bruno. And real name is Bruno

Belt: 4th dan black belt

How do you act in game?: I'll be honest, I'm no very active in the game and do not have much interest in playing again. But we could score some days for play.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: I'm always active but I do not post much. only when it is really important, but I read the forums every day.

Do you use IRC: Yes, it is an ideal way of communication between members.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: I want to meet new people, build new friendships.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): Yes, Inappropriate language(infracted), enemy request(5 days ban), Ignoring rules(infracted). All my infractions are of 2012-2013

Favorite mod?: Any aikido based mod and Judo

Skills outside toribash?: Bodybuilding and use of drugs (marijuana,cocaine, LSD etc…)

What was the last Clan you were in?: The much long i'm not tied to any organization

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: Yes
Additional Information: sorry for my english, I've been much more fluent but will improve
GMT: -3
Nationality: Brazil
No. Some of your interests kinda worry me, and the app should be a little more thought out, also if you are looking to join Evil, you gotta be looking to stay. What you said makes me thing you're a clan hopper.
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
Bruno was an Evil member a while ago but I don't know why he doesn't say that his past clan was Evil.

I'm not gonna vote yet, I want to see how people react to him.
Originally Posted by Alderfox View Post
No. Some of your interests kinda worry me, and the app should be a little more thought out, also if you are looking to join Evil, you gotta be looking to stay. What you said makes me thing you're a clan hopper.

About clan hopper:As I said in my application, the much long i'm not tied to any organization.

You could be more specific, why you think that I do not intend to stay?

Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Bruno was an Evil member a while ago but I don't know why he doesn't say that his past clan was Evil.

I'm not gonna vote yet, I want to see how people react to him.

It's been so long, I thought no one would remember...

Also: Hey Goat, I see that you are one of the leaders now let's talk later for pm or Irc
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
About clan hopper:As I said in my application, the much long i'm not tied to any organization.

You could be more specific, why you think that I do not intend to stay?

It's been so long, I thought no one would remember...

Also: Hey Goat, I see that you are one of the leaders now let's talk later for pm or Irc

Because, you said you aren't tied to any organization, meaning you don't seem to like to have the tag. please proofread.
You got me wrong, I am not allied of any clan, no organization, no group. what I mean is precisely the opposite of what you understand. Intend to stay
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
You got me wrong, I am not allied of any clan, no organization, no group. what I mean is precisely the opposite of what you understand. Intend to stay

Then please reword your statement, as it's difficult to understand. Please be more thorough on your meanings.
yeah he was in the clan before. And I say yes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •