Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by mooman1994 View Post
I play drums, mike portnoy is the best

Fixed the embedded for you.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
here ya go.
Also, You're probably looking for this =P
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=106243
Attached Files
4nighitn.rpl (170.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Larfen; Aug 8, 2009 at 04:20 AM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
omg thats hilarious, and since my speakers suck everything is warped high pitched so he sounded like a raging chipmunk
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Slifer48 View Post
... why don't you stop training and hang out? 0.o
Here watch this: This is what happens when people get bored

WTF

Lol

anyways

i still have diablo 2 just sitting there...
"My motivation is Failure" Call me Person.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
[dark] sorry guys, i'm gone
It's been fun, but for the current time this clan is just not for me

I am very grateful I was invited, and all you guys are really cool.

I don't want any hard feelings or anything like that between us. I know I wasn't the most valued member and I was one of the newer ones, but I am leaving, and I am sorry.

you guys have all been great

PS. I really hope you guys will let me invade once in a while, I could always use some C&C and it'd be nice to see you guys here if I end up going clanless.

peace out guys
Originally Posted by mooman1994 View Post
It's been fun, but for the current time this clan is just not for me

I am very grateful I was invited, and all you guys are really cool.

I don't want any hard feelings or anything like that between us. I know I wasn't the most valued member and I was one of the newer ones, but I am leaving, and I am sorry.

you guys have all been great

PS. I really hope you guys will let me invade once in a while, I could always use some C&C and it'd be nice to see you guys here if I end up going clanless.

peace out guys

D:

Even though i just came back, its always sad to see a clan member leave :[

I~ We'll miss joo D:

Hope you have good luck on your travels. ;-;
"My motivation is Failure" Call me Person.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
just realized i dident really say my story.

k so when im born my dads just comming off of bieng a millionaire and im born in this huge house and everythings great until im 4. then my parents get divorced cause my dad was abusing my mom and then when im either 5 or 6 we lose the great house and live in some slum, i will admit as shitty as the neighborhood was i had fun, i live with both parents through a fucked up living schedule. err iv got adhd although i never blame adhd on anything because its not a weakness at all, its just something extra i have that you dont . when i was 12 i finally got a computer in the house first night i stayed up playing halo on the pc. my dads been diagnosed with terminal cancer about 2 months ago, dosent really bother me seeing as hes had like over 7 different types of cancer and i grew up living with "your not going to see me in the morning or, im sick, im really sick and im going to kill myself" so yea i guess u can say im cold.Im funny or at least i think sh and we just got the final notice on the electric bill today so the power might go off here unless my dad can get money from some foundation so yea.

tl;dr
my lifes been fucked up and i left out some parts but it dosent bother me and the first person to say "im sorry" or "i feel bad for you" gets a free kick in the teeth, i posted this to let you know something about me not to get pity.
so yea
oh almost forgot and this is super meaningful so yea,Most importantly: I like Turtles
Last edited by Masterj05h; Aug 8, 2009 at 10:23 AM.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?