Toribash
Originally Posted by Trice View Post
wait, why we are talking about incest? Is this Alabama? Oh sweet [a]labama

Roll tide.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Im all caught up now, so much has happened since my last post.
First off hello to everyone I haven't met. The reason ive been absent is catching up on all
569 pages of shit posts.

"victor - Trish Una from GioGio's Bizarre Adventure 5: Golden Wind.
SHE'S SO GOD GUCCIN DAMN"

Trish una is only 15 brooooo, in japan thats AY OK but anywhere else that is despicable Ive lost a little respect not gunna lie.

Traffic... burger king sucks so much dick, KFC is by far the best here in england. Ive never tried a wendys but I looked it up and it was created in 1969, meaning that "fit" thot you are all attracted to is 50 years old.
me personally I go for a lot older like my golden brown, crispy king, kernal sanders.

many of you might not even remember the context but:
tabby and I are bound by other fluids, like man milk. MALK fresh from the human cow.
sweet alabama bin laden

Speaking of sweet milk, lionet, made me have an accident in my man thong.

from all the laughter. please dont stare at my butt through binoculars. some people would pay good money for a willy watcher. a cuck in the closet if you catch my drifts.

"im more into chubby" I like em with big breasts, not for me, but so that my children
are well fed. My requirements are large enough to feed a family of 12 starving africans.

last thing :

Kaito the only thing better than junk food is drunk food
I sat down and enjoyed a romantic evening with a pig last night. Things got hot and sweaty so we took it to the bedroom where I poured us 2 glasses of wine. We gently kissed as the crescent moon lit my room. But she revealed something dark to me, my worst fear, I had been catfished by a duck the whole night. bae conned me, that shit was wack with a Q man.
Holy shit, i don't expect that

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by oscar100 View Post
"victor - Trish Una from GioGio's Bizarre Adventure 5: Golden Wind.
SHE'S SO GOD GUCCIN DAMN"

Trish una is only 15 brooooo, in japan thats AY OK but anywhere else that is despicable Ive lost a little respect not gunna lie.

She's Italian.

Where's your God now?
part 5 jojo is an absolute masterpiece and i will personally put a dvd copy & dvd player in a time capsule for future generations to experience such brilliance
It really is. It's my favourite part.
Part 7 is also cool by how bizarre it is.