Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Noooo.
just finished Angel Beats WAAAAAY better than i thought it was; one of the few anime to maek me cry
;-;
Welp deep depression time here i come!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Was grounded and I wanted to watch anime. Found some on Netflix.

Almost finished Blue Exorcist in one go. Reminds me of Noragami. Are they the same?

No they're different.

Blue Exorcist.

Spoiler

Noragami.

Spoiler

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
hueeee i cant watch gakkou gurashi,but i read the manga.
if somebody watch the anime and think,wtf is going on. just keep watch it,because I'll make srnse soon
Tell me what's going to happen! Will make sense soon? In which episode, but seriously.

SPOILER.

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Overlord is definitely the anime of the season at this point. It's rare that I can watch a show with this much graphic violence and still be interested in it. Pleasantly surprised about that.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Overlord is definitely the anime of the season at this point. It's rare that I can watch a show with this much graphic violence and still be interested in it. Pleasantly surprised about that.

haven't picked it up yet :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Started watching Is This a Zombie?

pretty damn funny so far

screenshot

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by dr_who View Post
Started watching Is This a Zombie?

pretty damn funny so far

screenshot

it is indeed
dreamy suicide act