Toribash
Hi dan

I'm here to watch over you all still

like a bird...

like a watchful, clenny bird...

so hows it going
Last edited by Glimpsed; Oct 21, 2015 at 09:58 PM.
Glimpsed
Life is rough. University life is a bit harder than I thought it would be.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Proper sleep, proper nutrition. Balance your mind, body and soul through daily meditation, exercise and intellectual undertakings. Choose to look for opportunity in unexpected events, even if everything seems negative at first. Turn the good into the bad. Mental blocks into building blocks. Be grateful at least 2 times daily. Smoke weed erryday.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Proper sleep, proper nutrition. Balance your mind, body and soul through daily meditation, exercise and intellectual undertakings. Choose to look for opportunity in unexpected events, even if everything seems negative at first. Turn the good into the bad. Mental blocks into building blocks. Be grateful at least 2 times daily. Smoke weed erryday.

that started off very good but went weird in the last sentence

I rate 4/20
3.14159/5?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.