Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Okay. Disregarding that then.

I'm still going to have to vote no. You didn't put much effort into your application, you're very inexperienced, you don't know much about the clan at all which makes me think you are just joining for the tag. The replays are bad (minor problem) and you forgot one important thing.
That TCT roster looks good to me. But just in case someone doesn't show or can't play for some reason, as was the case last time, I think each mod should have a backup who can fill in if needed.

ABD I think we'll be fine on, if one of us is missing there we've got two others to fill in and we don't have to worry about anyone playing more than 4 matches.
TK I'd like to nominate Bleach as the backup, because if I recall he was pretty damn good at it.
Wushu, honestly I'm not sure about, but I would say probably Erif. He's one of our top lenshu3ng players, and that has the most similarity to wushu.
Lenshu, again going with the wushu/lenshu similarities I'd suggest our other wushu player, Soap as the backup. If he's running the risk of going over the 4 match limit though, I could fill in for that if necessary. If we've got any good wushu players here though, speak up because I'm not too great at it.
And finally, for Judofrac, I'd like to be the backup on that one. I've got a pretty good judo history.

Questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions about the roster or backup players anyone? I know not everyone is in our TCT lineup, so if you're not in it but would like to be, definitely say something and we'll see about working you into it. Unless someone says something about it here though, I'll be working under the assumption that we're going with the roster Soap posted and the backups I suggested above. As for a schedule, I believe Soap has contacted the Cobras leader about that, so he should have information on that soon that we can all discuss.
\o/
I have indeed contacted their leader, and am awaiting a response.

I think we will have plenty of people, like last time. If we need a substitution, we can have whoever the best is there play.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with Soap on this one. While I can attest that you're a pretty nice guy, your application is a bit lacking. It seems you don't know a whole lot about our clan, and as Soap said, there's an important part of the application missing.
\o/
Originally Posted by KillHouse View Post
Name: KillHouse
Belt: Blue going into brown
Bans, infractions, or warnings: Yes For doing something i did not do (scamming)
Past clans and why you left them:Only Lux because i never felt welcome
Anyone you know in this clan: I know risk who i met igm
Why do you want us: I want Zone because they are a disciplined respectful eternal brotherhood who always stick with each other and i want to be apart of something that im welcome to
Why should we want you: Im a easy person to get on with i have no bad side and i have a good temperment
Best and Worst mods:my best mod is mushu abd aikido and judo my worst have to be wushu
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I am a 12 year old boy growing up in london however i am mixed race and part from the carribean (st.vincent) I currently take karate lessons irl and i am mostly a hard worker with high social grades and a good bunch of friends. I am a commitful person who dosent like to give up even in the most doubtful situations.
Your usercard:
3 replays:

The application is solid. Hell, when I started playing, i saw everyone in a clan as a revered godsend, because it felt like it meant something. I feel that he truly thinks that's what zone is about, and I cant fault him on it. His description of himself is adequate, and to be honest, if gives off a feel of a good personality. I see no lack of effort here.

Now, All that said, I still have to say no. There is one part of the application that is missing, and it's required to have it in your post. If you want, you can go reread the first post and add it in if you wish to apply at a later time.
Last edited by Templar; Dec 9, 2013 at 11:44 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I can try and get good at wushu, I'm pretty much always available save 8-3/5 somedays, I'm sure you can guess which days to. Winter break soon though.
Not the show.
Winter break starts next Friday for me. This week is just reviews/teachers being assholes and giving us tests.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Originally Posted by Nin0fShin View Post
Winter break starts next Friday for me. This week is just reviews/teachers being assholes and giving us tests.

Yep, exam week is coming up. Im so excited!! (Sarcasm)

I think having a back up for each mod is a good idea because depending on the time not everyone will be able to make it :/ Hopefully we can all make it though.

Did the Cobras leaders reply?
Last edited by Laser; Dec 8, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
S A D B O Y S
No, they have not. Not sure why.

I haven't been to school in like 2 months now, so I'm not all too excited about the break and all.

I think the backup thing doesn't really need to be thought-out before hand. We could just have whoever the best in that mod that is there play.