Toribash
The characters shown in what I expected are all from slice of life animes that look similar to the characters in whateverthefuck it's called. So no, they aren't the same.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Gakkou Gurashi. Just watched the 1st episode, pretty normal and flat, somehow.

EDIT: Just finished watching the 1st episode.

SPOILER

P.S. For those who's about to start this anime, dont skip the 1st opening like I did.
Last edited by Raiken; Jul 21, 2015 at 05:54 PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
Got this thing off tumblr and facebook,if you're gonna complain about it,complain to the guys who made this not to me. xD
For the record, those are completely different.You can already figure out just from the word difference.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The characters shown in what I expected are all from slice of life animes that look similar to the characters in whateverthefuck it's called. So no, they aren't the same.

I'm merely commenting that what you watch is what you get
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Let that aside.
Just watched Shokugeki no Soma 15, eh. Really late but. It's good!

SPOILER.

- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Started watching Nichijou, how didn't I start sooner ? .____.

I downloaded it a while ago, but only watched one episode lol
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
S2 for Nichijou is never too late.
Gakkou Gurashi had a big twist.
No,I still think they're different for the record;despite forgetting the reason why. xD
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Started watching Nichijou, how didn't I start sooner ? .____.

Nichijou is nice Nichijou is life.
- made in Indonesia

Was grounded and I wanted to watch anime. Found some on Netflix.

Almost finished Blue Exorcist in one go. Reminds me of Noragami. Are they the same?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays