Toribash
xD
Most girls here are fucking amazed by stupid things, just show them the Euro (coins not notes) and let em keep it xD They'll think you're amazing if you do xP
Nice plan, just becareful, see anyone wearing a cap or a hood, just avoid them. They don't take too kind to foreigners, and they don't take to kind to us who are from there too xP

We call them Chavs xD Little thiefs
Come on guys. We have to be more active. I thought most of you finished their schoolyear. So why not be active?
Last post is 3 days ago.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
Me not... This week starts the partial tests (as called in my country).

Those tests are of all the year until now. And then in the last part of the year, is from the second half until the final part of the classes...

Do you have that tests on your countries?
Ok, you have normal studies from the start until the first half, you have a test of all that progress.

And the same with the second half of the year..

Q2: FUCK I got a problem with a clip, it shows on black screen on ssony vegas, any help?
(Format: Avi)
Last edited by LatinBlade; Jun 30, 2012 at 08:17 PM.
Hey latin, do you mean an exam?

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
I think that's what he means. Thought about a similar thing we have here in the final year. You have to write an exam in 4 courses about all the stuff you had in school (you got ~ 6hrs time for one of this exams).
No.
No 6 hours. No exam. Normal test, but with all the stuff that you learned on the first half of the year, and in the other test is all the stuff you learned on the other half of the year. And it's max 80 minutes for each test of those in each subject :l

Lol then you lucky that you don't have this shit.
Is horrible.

Oh and it's called Partials.