Toribash
8GB ram? Cool. I only have a 2GB ram computer. Had to pay another 200 bucks for another 2GB. So that i can play GTA SA and Assasin's Creed 3 when it was first bought.
-----
Well, i am considering abandoning this Railgun123 account and make a new cooler one with a cooler name. The 123 gave it away. I'm thinking of some cool names like the ones Oblivion, Pulse, Uberis, shook and Sicks have. Any ideas?
Last edited by Railgun123; Dec 7, 2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Febli-chan~
Crappy ass pc here, I should have more than enough money to upgrade it but I use it for other instead, all the time. XD

Basically you want a name without random numbers?
Just pick a random name really, my nick was created by accident, I planned to name it Red actually.
When I told my friend I have 400e and that I want to play skyrim on ultra... He was like: "I got this" and he makes a PC that can run PLANETSIDE 2 ON ULTRA (just for comparison ps2 lowest=skyrim ultra)
Haven't came up with a name yet, busy irl.

Well, it seems Piratez is even more active than us Oblivion members do on the forums. But we are forever active on skype though.

Btw, anyone seen Oscar come online?
~Febli-chan~
It's pretty much the same in Oblivion, all clans eventually will face this situation.
I remember the old days when this board is so active that it takes half the total posts of other clan boards combined to match it.

Nah, its just you, Perica, and I here. Toazuku came post stuff in other thread as well.
I'm always here reading away.. :P I just don't always post :P
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint