Toribash
well guys, heres a good few pictures of the most recent lad flat parties haha i swear i turn gay when I'm drunk.

before the party. before i kicked my girlfriend out.

photobomb

Nips much?

ball groping

ball grope 2

i made a friend at 5 in the morning.

I saw Steve-O

had this on my back the day after a party

video i made espesh for you guys

I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Had been away from Toribash for like a week. I got exams, doubles.
Most of all, i got better things to do than practicing how to spar in toribash, like:
1.Alice, 3D simulator, to train young people with programming language, programming basics.
2.Minecraft building, huge towers.
For my mobile:
1.Sid Meier's Pirates! I like Pirates as much as you "Piratez" do.
2.GT Racing 2
3.Mirror's Edge: a parkourish running that features "Faith", a parkourist gal who break laws sometimes or solve outlaw crimes. Just only running...

How're u guys btw, im having serious health issues
~Febli-chan~
Nah, its a 3D simulator program named Alice, I took a 3D pterodactyl template, increase the wing size, and adding a flaming effect for final touch. XD
It also has few built-in programs so you can make games with it, you can make my giant burning pterodactyl vs. a landshark godzilla if you want.
Few simulation games use this as a basic program, The Sims is one of it.
So far, i've made only 1 animation with Alice.

Summary: There's a house where i set my camera on, a building at the left, there's a road with a turn leading to a samurai museum. Some trees and bushes. One guy stands in front of the house's door holding a javelin(not the military rocket) and there's a kid cycling on the road at the right. He probably returned from the museum. Then the guy thinks he shall take revenge on the kid. When the kid cycled and reached in front of the house, he threw his javelin, the kid yelled "Oh snap!' and then the guy shouted"Revenge is sweet"

A pretty dumb idea right?
~Febli-chan~