Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
One more thing, it was slightly your fault for getting a 1 week ban because in order to do so you have to get banned 2 previous times.

yeah, i'm not going to argue against that. when i smurf, i do it with a friend of mine. we throw most of the time (as long as (if) random teammates doesn't mind it), and sometimes we kill eachother until we get banned. it's completely my fault, but still, voting yes to kicking a griefer, like halfway into the match, that's retarded.
and oh, i forgot to mention, that friend of mine who was cheating, used some shitty public hack. that's when you know their anticheat is horrible xD.
M I N I V A N

When you smurf way 2 hard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Nah, it was my smurf account that I bought to have some fun on.
It's non-prime and is ranked MG now I think.

Got called for hax so many times in silver

I have boosted friends accounts out of silver though.
Can get Nova 2-4 pretty effortlessly.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jan 26, 2017 at 11:17 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Delayer View Post
And what's your main rank?

I would consider myself around LE or so.
I do have a Supreme account, it was Global but I queued with silvers and deranked when we lost.

However, I got the rank while cheating (is an alt account I used to test the "can you cheat and get away with it, question").
Yet, I find I can play against Supremes/Globals and do as good/better than the others at that rank when I'm playing without the cheats I used to own.

The highest rank I've reached completely legitimately on my own was LEM.
I used to play pretty much on my own, full hardcore. But now I tend to play more casually and fuck around. Currently have been playing with someone who should be Silver 2 or 3, but because they played with me they're currently Nova 3 and I'm Mg2 lol

I would say though that I could probably get LE or DMG easily again if I solo q'd my way back up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

When you smurf way 2 hard

I'd ask you to boost me if you weren't a burger :^)

Originally Posted by Delayer View Post
Does anyone watching Atlanta?

Sure, it's pretty fun so far, I just hope VP won't choke although, all in all, I expect Navi to win the whole thing.
retired
Anyone do the Pick'ems challenge? Probs comes down to Na'vi, Astralis, or VP to win the whole thing. Mind you if Astralis and VP dont choke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!