Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
And not a single fuck was given about my penta?

Congrats on your penta.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I sent you a little something to celebrate your penta.
I think it's in keeping.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
That's the sweetest thing I ever got, thank You Uric <3 and thank You Mr. Hamr <3

bought Katarina, seems to be pretty cool. You know, spamming ult after assist/frag.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
What if I just stroll in with my Veigar and Nuke you? I don't see any Countering there :S

Then you don't walk into the wall of his stun and easily move out of the 3 second AoE drop. That or you wait for stun, jump onto and kill in 2 seconds.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
That's the sweetest thing I ever got, thank You Uric <3 and thank You Mr. Hamr <3

bought Katarina, seems to be pretty cool. You know, spamming ult after assist/frag.

You need to kill/assist like 2 or 3 people for your ult to refresh. You mean shunpo and bouncing blade spam.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You need to kill/assist like 2 or 3 people for your ult to refresh. You mean shunpo and bouncing blade spam.

In a team fight that's perfectly possible. Kat is one of the hardest characters to play at a high level though, imo. Timing your ult and everything is ridiculously hard at even a medium level of play against people who know what to do.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Then you don't walk into the wall of his stun and easily move out of the 3 second AoE drop. That or you wait for stun, jump onto and kill in 2 seconds.

or you just leap frog out of the stun and it works as well.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
You missed the reference .-.

I got the reference o/

Anywho. I'm going to start playing on the EUW server just because I want to. Me being an NA player all this time, I haven't kept up with their meta or their "playstyle" if you will. Any tips? Things I shouldn't do on EU that people can do/get away with on NA?
Last edited by ed; Apr 4, 2012 at 04:35 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم