Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Clan Rewards!
Alright, we need to get activity up, and we'd like it if some people felt more of a desire to contribute to the clan. Perhaps the reason everybody doesn't feel compelled to contribute to the clan is because they don't feel like they're getting much back. So from now on, we are going to be having monthly clan rewards! I'll also be sending out smaller rewards here and there for individual deeds that either myself or Gubbin feel deserves rewarding. The goal of the clan rewards is to reinforce that sense that whatever you put into the clan, you will get more back in return.

And remember, just because you don't have actual funds to contribute doesn't mean you can't contribute! We will be hosting clan-hosted events as well, and we'll need hosts...even if you can't fund, you can still host, or do accounting-type work, or whatever...there's always something you can do to help out! Another great way to help out the clan is to propose new ideas! Once someone starts leading a clan doesn't mean brilliant ideas beam straight into their head from the heavens themselves...so contribute, get involved! If you want to see something happen, don't just wait for us to think of it. Let us know you want it and we'll discuss it...because if you want it, odds are other people do too, which means you'll be helping the whole clan by suggesting it!

And I can't stress this enough, guys...one of the most important ways you can help the clan is just by staying active. When people see us playing, or being active in the community in IRC or the forum or wherever, that gets us more publicity. So keep it active and get our name out there!

Alright guys, hopefully this will give you all even more incentive to stay active and contribute to the clan. We really need to get rolling here, because we just haven't been growing in any sort of truly productive way lately. Furthermore, whenever I log into the game I don't see anyone around, and I really want that to change. So, yeah...hopefully the rewards will give you extra motivation, but I really also want you to all want the clan to grow like I do, because only when everybody wants to help for that reason and not just for the rewards will we really attain that. Thanks guys, and may the force be with you.

-Justin
sounds like a plan... but i havnt contributed cuz i never get any good ideas... and i try to do my best in taekkyon all the time ._. but i'll try harder!

and taco deserves a reward for being the clan's whore
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Great idea to keep everyone active. One idea is maybe some art contests... although i'm not sure how good everyone is with photoshop :o but there's always replay contests as well, which could be put into an elite video. Just a thought, work off of it as you please
also, i'm semi-good w/ math, so if you need me to punch in some numbers or make ads or whatever, just pm me or somethin, i'd be happy to help. I'll just be happy when this clan gets active and larger of course, w/o ruining our close-knitted relationships :3
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post
sounds like a plan... but i havnt contributed cuz i never get any good ideas... and i try to do my best in taekkyon all the time ._. but i'll try harder!

and taco deserves a reward for being the clan's whore

Originally Posted by damasta97 View Post
Hmm sounds good. I can't really think of anything right now though

lol don't feel like I'm all like "DO SHIT. NAO! MAKE SHIT, CONTRIBUTE, RAWWWWWR"

it's just that we need people to be more into the clan overall. ;)
A Group Photo, Courtesy of Saru
I do believe that our Elite Clan must have an Elite Group Photo, which is why I have taken the initiative to make this thread. I have been meaning to do this for awhile, but if you know me, you know i'm a lazy bitch. HOWEVER, I shall make it now, so send me your poses and whatnot, and i'll stick you up in this shit \o/
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]