Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Dammit Soap, I don't remember giving you permission to go dying on us like that.

Seriously though dude, that's absolutely horrifying, especially that it wasn't caught sooner with all the doctors you've gone to recently. Glad to hear they're getting you all taken care of and everything though. Get better soon.
\o/
Originally Posted by Wight View Post
You may choose either to write a freeform application, or to use the form below. In either case, you must fill out "Basic information".

Read the rules, a freeform application is acceptable but freeform doesn't mean that you type like 2 sentences and post it as an application like your post at the top, Gabe.

Originally Posted by Wight View Post
i): Failure to provide a complete application OR provides an application of poor quality.

Make sure u fill up everything if you're using the template.
~Febli-chan~
Usually, we have like 10 days holiday for Christmas break.This year, it's unfair because they give us only 6 days. Nothing can be done in 6 days. There're 2 reasons it isn't fair:
1. The 27th Sea Games(like Olympic) is held here and many students are away to the games for cheerleading things and stuff.
2. There was like 17 teachers and 11 classes, the 6 class-less teachers are on security duty and are responsible for keeping discipline. Now there's only 6 teachers left to teach all the 11 classes, which means 11 teachers went to the games to train those cheerleading students. There's not enough teachers to teach all of us and the teaching course won't be over by February. But we have a test coming up in early January. See?

That's why i hate schooling here.
~Febli-chan~
Thanks guys. I'm feeling a lot better now.

And yeah. My doctor sucks. My dad has had ulcers for most of his life, and when I described the pain, that's what he thought it was and was telling the doctors that he thought that, but they completely dismissed the idea. So stupid.

So what's been going on around here? Round 2 of TCT start yet?
From what I can tell TCT is still being held up by one match that needs to be done. They don't seem to be sticking to their whole "finish your shit by this deadline" thing, and frankly I'm not at all impressed with how it's being handled. They're over two weeks late on "week one" now and it's just getting ridiculous.
\o/
That sucks dude. I get all the way up to New Years off for Christmas day.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Holy shit Soap. It must have been horrible... Good to know you're getting proper medication tho, good luck. And good luck with your dad too, I think he should get checked better.
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
From what I can tell TCT is still being held up by one match that needs to be done. They don't seem to be sticking to their whole "finish your shit by this deadline" thing, and frankly I'm not at all impressed with how it's being handled. They're over two weeks late on "week one" now and it's just getting ridiculous.

Yeah, its really unorganized. The first "Week" was supposed to be over on the 21st of last month, and as Rhaomon pointed out if we all knew about the real deadline, many clans would have probably played differently. Hoppefully they realize what they did wrong and change it for next "Week" of the TCT.
S A D B O Y S
it sucks like arse, ysome.

Anyways, I'm gonna go off a bit these days and on 26th December to 28th December, i won't be online even a bit. Another vacation awaits.
~Febli-chan~
Thanks Erif. And my dad got insurance last year so he was able to get it fixed.

And yeah, I think 2 extensions is a bit much, especially when one of the clans hadn't even responded and admitted to forgetting about it. Lol