Toribash
My gf, her parents restrict her too much. >-<

They won't give her a mobile phone with internet or touch screen, just some button phone for calling only. And on computer, they installed Google Chrome, block Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Skype. Those are the only chatting programs i use.

So, yeah. We're gonna be away...
~Febli-chan~
I have always wondered if that is your real name. You can never know.

I got my braces on Monday. My teeth hurt and I can't eat normally. My crush asked for how long will I have braces, I replied: "Maybe for 2 years." She laughed and said: "I guess you will not get a girlfriend for 2 years." Although it was a joke just to tease me something died a little bit inside of me. Well I guess it may be true.
got my braces on Monday. My teeth hurt and I can't eat normally. My crush asked for how long will I have braces, I replied: "Maybe for 2 years." She laughed and said: "I guess you will not get a girlfriend for 2 years." Although it was a joke just to tease me something died a little bit inside of me. Well I guess it may be true.

ouch
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I have always wondered if that is your real name. You can never know.

I got my braces on Monday. My teeth hurt and I can't eat normally. My crush asked for how long will I have braces, I replied: "Maybe for 2 years." She laughed and said: "I guess you will not get a girlfriend for 2 years." Although it was a joke just to tease me something died a little bit inside of me. Well I guess it may be true.

Come here.
Chicks dig pretty boy with teeth braces and glasses here.
@Rail:
Oh man, that sucks. I can understand even not having a family like dat or a gf with a family like dat. So yea, wish u gl. Like everyone said you should also try help her with it, show her family that they can trust you...