Ranking
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
Hey damned,

the Toricombatevent is still ongoing and we should try to make the fights happen.
Our first player will be eatabit ( rayenchayfay#2239 ) so your first player should contact her asap.

cheers

Hey Kane, this is not how it works, we have to make a clan war with our teams, this is how it is supposed to be, If I'm not a dummy dum. When can we fight all?
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Originally Posted by Nikorn View Post
Hey Kane, this is not how it works, we have to make a clan war with our teams, this is how it is supposed to be, If I'm not a dummy dum. When can we fight all?

I dont read anything about clanwars in the event thread.

Add me on discord: Kane#4283
Hey folks, how's it going
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Endurance Onslaught:Wushu Edition 2020 has started,good luck to everyone who participates.

@zephh:
Hey, going fine,annoyed by a lot of things going on rn in the world but whats new about that lol.
Lets play your tk mod sometime.
I'd totally love to play it with you. I still got some details to fine tune, anyways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
I'm getting a new puppy. Naming him Hachi! Hes a Siberian Husky, Red Husky and Malamute mix! Getting him on the 14th.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
I had a husky too once , his name was Akiro ,sadly he died at the age of 8 because he got sick.
Awesome dogs , but not easy and you need a lot of time for them and a big garden with a big fence around it preferablly,too.I really hope you have that time and the space,for me it was a real struggle sometimes to give him the appropiate attention.
I dont want to talk you out of it,tho.
Do you have experiences with dogs?
Yes indeed. I have a bunch. My last dog was a German Shepard, Husky mix named Natsu. Also i'm on odsp which is ontarios mental disibility in a form so I always have spare time yet never enough because I make sure to do everything around the house and such to make it easier on the nerds who are working. Now they are not working and I get to annoy them all day xD

(Turns out i'm getting the doggo tm instead on the 9th. Happy day!)
Last edited by Pendragon; Apr 9, 2020 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Update on me new doggo
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.