Toribash
cant watch any anime but thx god i still can read manga.
the manga's that i read are "one piece","tokyo ghoul :re","nagato yuki no shoushitsu" and "aoi"-hikaru ga chikyuu ni itakoro"
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
cant watch any anime but thx god i still can read manga.
the manga's that i read are "one piece","tokyo ghoul :re","nagato yuki no shoushitsu" and "aoi"-hikaru ga chikyuu ni itakoro"

I've been enjoying manga more than anime recently, however, I've caught up to most of my manga :v gotta start new ones
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I can't really keep up with the anem0s to watch because of my busy playing schedule,but I can somehow still watch some whenver I have time.
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
I can't really keep up with the anem0s to watch because of my busy playing schedule,but I can somehow still watch some whenver I have time.

I normally watch anime at night in my bed, my parents think anime is weird and will question me if they see me watching .-.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I normally watch anime at night in my bed, my parents think anime is weird and will question me if they see me watching .-.

well,i watch anime secretly,so if anybody come to my room and checking me and want to know what i do. ill close the anime and with the speed of light,open google or this forum
why would you watch it in secret
i watch anime on pc and read manga in bed ez
or i just read manga on pc instead of anime cuz not alot of animes to watch
cage the gargoyle
I've bsen stalling Lucky Star. Gonna finish now. Maybe Haruhi first?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
what's there to be ashamed of in watching anime/reading manga?
unless you're watching something lewd, do so proudly :v
-----
on that note..
My Wife is the Student Council President....... so worth it being a Crunchyroll premium member just to get an uncensored 1080p version C;
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jul 18, 2015 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post

I watch in bed too,and or sometimes lying on the floor.
I don't know why but I think it's mostly because of the AC.(Air Conditioner)